Hotheads - I have been wearing Hot heads for 2014 and I just had the worst experience
Update added by user Jul 04
I want a refund for the hair and for them to know I will and always have been a loyal customer. I also need them to know what their stylists need to represent properly the product and reputation it was a horrible experience
Original review posted by user Jul 03
It was time to get my HOT HEADS renewed and I went to a Salon In Grapevine Texas.I paid 890 to have new extensions ordered and asked for the 18-20 inch.
I arrived to the salon on April 1st and extensions were laying on the table. I looked at the package and it said HAIR TALK I questioned Michelle as to why the package said HAIR TALK and she proceeded to tell me it was the exact same thing and HOT HEADS developed this new line. She then placed the extensions on my hair and trimmed it up. It was really dark in her area (solo hair rooms).
I got outside and looked at the color and it seemed okay- when I got home I called to let her know I was not happy that they length seemed shorter and it was more like layers. I was not happy, all she kept saying was I can move the layers on bottom to the top??? What?
I was right in the middle of moving and figured I could wear a hat until I could go back in.
I washed the hair a week after and it got REALLY frizzy, nothing like what I have ever experienced EVER. I called salon again and told her the extensions after one wash were TERRIBLE.
Once again she said well I can look at them but Hot hair talk is part of Hot heads BLAH she never once offered solutions or said come in we will look and order new if needed. NOPE she acted as if I were crazy and Hair talk was hot heads. First off I paid for HOT HEADS not Hair talk second the length was incorrect third this person was a terrible knowing as a single mom and a child in hospital the 890 was a huge leap for me. She did nothing but supply a letter from HOT HEADS showing HAIR TALK is now part of the company??????Then to have clown hair a week after them being put in?
I contacted my attorney and they are working on a case with Salon person. I really just wanted my money back. I had to find a reputable person that ordered the CORRECT product and pay another huge chunk to even make it to a sales meeting.
I asked for the HAIR back I will include pictures- I paid 890.00 and will supply copies of receipts if someone will try to remedy this I would truly appreciate it.It is very sad that my trust in a product I have used and loved for years has had this terrible situation.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- All past experiences
What I disliked
- Terrible and very upset
- Out of pocket for something that was not my fault
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I would like to be fully refunded for the hair that was terrible (890) then I had to repurchase correct hair so I will let company propose a final solution because I have been a loyal customer for a couple of years spending thousands
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "...First of all with the change the company sent the wrong product and would not exchange them to make it right (Terrible customer service) secondly the texture changes immediately after..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "3:30 after scheduled departure AA 61 DFW to NRT we are hostages on the plane. Never once did a flt attnd offer anything, no water. Nothing. All they did..."
- "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..."
- "We bought a living room set from Rooms To Go and before the warranty was out we had to have our couch replaced because the color was rubbing off. We..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."