Hotheads - I have been wearing Hot heads for 2014 and I just had the worst experience
Update added by user Jul 04, 2016
I want a refund for the hair and for them to know I will and always have been a loyal customer. I also need them to know what their stylists need to represent properly the product and reputation it was a horrible experience
Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2016
It was time to get my HOT HEADS renewed and I went to a Salon In Grapevine Texas.I paid 890 to have new extensions ordered and asked for the 18-20 inch.
I arrived to the salon on April 1st and extensions were laying on the table. I looked at the package and it said HAIR TALK I questioned Michelle as to why the package said HAIR TALK and she proceeded to tell me it was the exact same thing and HOT HEADS developed this new line. She then placed the extensions on my hair and trimmed it up. It was really dark in her area (solo hair rooms).
I got outside and looked at the color and it seemed okay- when I got home I called to let her know I was not happy that they length seemed shorter and it was more like layers. I was not happy, all she kept saying was I can move the layers on bottom to the top??? What?
I was right in the middle of moving and figured I could wear a hat until I could go back in.
I washed the hair a week after and it got REALLY frizzy, nothing like what I have ever experienced EVER. I called salon again and told her the extensions after one wash were TERRIBLE.
Once again she said well I can look at them but Hot hair talk is part of Hot heads BLAH she never once offered solutions or said come in we will look and order new if needed. NOPE she acted as if I were crazy and Hair talk was hot heads. First off I paid for HOT HEADS not Hair talk second the length was incorrect third this person was a terrible knowing as a single mom and a child in hospital the 890 was a huge leap for me. She did nothing but supply a letter from HOT HEADS showing HAIR TALK is now part of the company??????Then to have clown hair a week after them being put in?
I contacted my attorney and they are working on a case with Salon person. I really just wanted my money back. I had to find a reputable person that ordered the CORRECT product and pay another huge chunk to even make it to a sales meeting.
I asked for the HAIR back I will include pictures- I paid 890.00 and will supply copies of receipts if someone will try to remedy this I would truly appreciate it.It is very sad that my trust in a product I have used and loved for years has had this terrible situation.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- All past experiences
What I disliked
- Terrible and very upset
- Out of pocket for something that was not my fault
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I would like to be fully refunded for the hair that was terrible (890) then I had to repurchase correct hair so I will let company propose a final solution because I have been a loyal customer for a couple of years spending thousands
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "3:30 after scheduled departure AA 61 DFW to NRT we are hostages on the plane. Never once did a flt attnd offer anything, no water. Nothing. All they did..."
- "We bought a living room set from Rooms To Go and before the warranty was out we had to have our couch replaced because the color was rubbing off. We..."
- "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..."