Hotheads Hair Extension Review from Raleigh, North Carolina
Buyer beware!Here's what I received for my client after spending over 300.00.
If your looking for clip ins that give you fullness AND length, these extensions will not provide you with that. 309.00 and I received a bag of thin, stringy hair that was only half of what I needed to cover my clients head. When I complained, not only were they unwilling to refund me any money or provide more hair, the told me I needed to buy another pack of clip ins to "finish the job" so unless you want to pay over 600.00 (stylist price) for clip ins, look elsewhere!
I had to take money out of my own pocket to buy more hair from another vendor, of course, to compete my clients hair service!Not only that, but the clips came unraveled after one wash!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..."
- "These extensions are frizzy, with split ends and possibly hair that was gray. If you have straight, fine hair DO NOT purchase these. I'm waiting for the manufacturer to "assess"..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I was rudely moved aside my shopping cart and told it was there job to push it out for me. When I tried to take it back he just kept..."
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER AND POST FAKE TICKETS THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE AVAILABLE TO..."