Update added by user Sep 15
Manufacturer did agree that the extensions were defective and is reimbursing me for the full amount! It took a few weeks for an answer but it was worth the wait. Issue is resolved!
Original review posted by user Sep 03
These extensions are frizzy, with split ends and possibly hair that was gray.If you have straight, fine hair DO NOT purchase these.
I'm waiting for the manufacturer to "assess" my extensions to decide whether they will send me new hair or reimburse me. Extensions are a lot of money, choose wisely....
As of right now, hair talk hasn't responded to my emails. The salon is working with them but still no answer from them.
If hairtalk makes this situation right, I will post an update.But so far I'm unimpressed with customer service as well as the extensions.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "Afer my experience, I beleive that purchasing a phone from Cell2get.com is a gamble. It took me 78 days to receive the correct model and new phone I purchased. I..."
- "I was disabled 5 yrs ago by a drunk driver. Now, I am on SO much morphine and other mind altering drugs because of the pain and burning sensation that..."
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."