Update added by user Sep 15
Manufacturer did agree that the extensions were defective and is reimbursing me for the full amount! It took a few weeks for an answer but it was worth the wait. Issue is resolved!
Original review posted by user Sep 03
These extensions are frizzy, with split ends and possibly hair that was gray.If you have straight, fine hair DO NOT purchase these.
I'm waiting for the manufacturer to "assess" my extensions to decide whether they will send me new hair or reimburse me. Extensions are a lot of money, choose wisely....
As of right now, hair talk hasn't responded to my emails. The salon is working with them but still no answer from them.
If hairtalk makes this situation right, I will post an update.But so far I'm unimpressed with customer service as well as the extensions.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "I had a PSA/DNA Quick Opinion done of a Buzz Aldrin autograph that I got myself in Chicago on June 12; 2016. This was done at the Chicago Tribune Printers..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."