Albuquerque, New Mexico
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I recently changed to using the shorter extensions which are better for everyday movement and lighter texture of hair which seemed better to match my very fine hair.First of all with the change the company sent the wrong product and would not exchange them to make it right (Terrible customer service) secondly the texture changes immediately after first wash, it became very rough and tangly.

Next they are said to last 8 to 10 weeks, I can barely get 4 to 5 weeks before they start falling out.

Lastly with my last application 4 came out in the first two weeks, reapplied those then 7 more feel out within them next 2 weeks.I take great care of my extrusions including using their recommended shampoo and conditioner and not washing them for the first 48 hours.

Review about: Hairtalk Extension.

1.8
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hotheads Hair Extension
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hotheads?

Submit review

Comments

#1202730

Your thin fine hair and extensions together are a bad idea. :/