Hotheads Hair Extension Review from Albuquerque, New Mexico
I recently changed to using the shorter extensions which are better for everyday movement and lighter texture of hair which seemed better to match my very fine hair.First of all with the change the company sent the wrong product and would not exchange them to make it right (Terrible customer service) secondly the texture changes immediately after first wash, it became very rough and tangly.
Next they are said to last 8 to 10 weeks, I can barely get 4 to 5 weeks before they start falling out.
Lastly with my last application 4 came out in the first two weeks, reapplied those then 7 more feel out within them next 2 weeks.I take great care of my extrusions including using their recommended shampoo and conditioner and not washing them for the first 48 hours.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "I started using wen and notice my hair was falling out i have a bald spot on the top of my head..."
- "I purchased a Kwikset Smart Key lever from the Signature Series to replace a handle that the finish had worn off. Upon disassembling my old lever, I proceeded to..."
- "Where do I begin.... Pricing for the product was misrepresented. Purchase price was competitive and the product was purchased through internet shopping cart. A few days later, it was..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."