Hotheads - HOT HEADS HAIR EXTENSIONS QUALITY IS GONE. NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!
I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new.I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends.
I am a Cosmetologist as well, and I have access to many different suppliers. I got the order placed ($450 wholesale) and once it was received I had the hair put in right away. Hair was horrible from the start. I could have purchased a wig from a Halloween store and it would have looked better.
It shedded so much, I would find piles of hair underneath me if I sat for too long. I called Hot Heads back and tell them the hair is ***. They tell me to ship it back so that they can do a diagnostic on the hair. If they find something wrong they will send me new hair (I would still have to pay for shipping) and if they don’t they will just send the same crappy hair back.
I told them if they plan on sending the bad hair back, then they can just keep it. I have no use for it. Everyone around asked me what happened to my hair. Even pointing out how ratted and tangled my hair was, even my 8 year old niece asked me why my hair didn’t look the same.
It was embarrassing to have it in my hair. I would spend hours every morning straightening it with my GHD flat iron and still could not get it to look good. So I take them out and ship it back at my expense. I ended up putting Babe extensions in, which is the brand I used before venturing out to try something new.
What a night a day difference. I should have just stayed with them all along. They were even half the cost as Hot Heads. A week later I get a voicemail from Hot Heads saying… “Good news, they found nothing wrong with the hair.
We brushed it out for you and are sending it back.” Ummm, how is that good news? And even though I tell them I don’t want it and to keep it, they continue to ship the same hair back to me. I don’t understand how Hot Heads and their employees can feel good about what they do to their consumers. And the end of the day, Hot Heads acted like it was my fault that they sent me bad hair.
My Cosmetologist friends ended up getting bad hair shipped to them with the same problems.
I guess in the last year they changed the way they weave the hair, and the quality is no longer like it use to be.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "I had a very bad experience with them too. I bought 3 pack 18-20". Salon put them in a week before I went away on vacation. While..."
- "I thank God I did not fall for this as I have been reading heartbreaking reviews for days about peoples hair being damaged and falling out. This is devastating!! I..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I was eating chicken and dumpling soup and foubd a rubber grommet in my can of soup. Very gross. Smaller than the size of a dime. My name is mandy..."
- "I received a package that I paid extra to have delivered next day and the package was completely torn apart and looked like there had been coffee or something similar..."
- "I bought 3 turbines and a controller a year ago. In one year I got broken blades, the turbines shook like crazy, never worked or made 20% of the sold..."