Chalfont, Pennsylvania
1.3K views 2 comments
100% full Not resolved

I had a very bad experience with them too. I bought 3 pack 18-20". Salon put them in a week before I went away on vacation. While on vacation 4 pieces, (so 8) slid out, came out while brushing even before I went on beach, swimming etc. They ripped my hair out along with the extension. I did everything I was told to do and didn't use anything I was told NOT to use. I stayed in contact with my stylist. She took them out for free and sent them back to hot heads. I was told they needed to do an analysis and if they deemed them faulty then they would send new ones. After 4 months no response, apology or explanation. I told my salon refund me this is ridiculous. They claimed they could not until them got a answer from hothead and they could not get a hold of hot heads.

Finally, they agreed to send new ones. I get to the salon and there were only 2 packs and they were the shorter length. (Again ripping me off without any explanation or apology or credit for my embarrassment/time/frustration.

Thanks Heather. My email is heathermckeon@gmail.com

Review about: Hot Heads Hair Extensions.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $550
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hotheads?

Submit review

Comments

Hello my name is Liz and i have been working with all types of extensions.the hothead brand is by far the best !

They are simple to apply and easy to remove. they leave no residue in the hair and are very fast to apply. They leave the hair in beautiful condition too.

All of the other brands that i have used destroy the condition of the hair ( heat keratin bonds and cold fusion ) if you are having an issue with them i can only say they might not have been installed properly by a certified hothead educator and the client did not maintain them properly by not comming back in a timely fashion and not properly brushing and using hothead home products.having longer hair requires more maintenace which people forget.

Try Babe extensions. Same tape on method but 100 times better quality is superb.