I had a very bad experience with them too. I bought 3 pack 18-20". Salon put them in a week before I went away on vacation. While on vacation 4 pieces, (so 8) slid out, came out while brushing even before I went on beach, swimming etc. They ripped my hair out along with the extension. I did everything I was told to do and didn't use anything I was told NOT to use. I stayed in contact with my stylist. She took them out for free and sent them back to hot heads. I was told they needed to do an analysis and if they deemed them faulty then they would send new ones. After 4 months no response, apology or explanation. I told my salon refund me this is ridiculous. They claimed they could not until them got a answer from hothead and they could not get a hold of hot heads.
Finally, they agreed to send new ones. I get to the salon and there were only 2 packs and they were the shorter length. (Again ripping me off without any explanation or apology or credit for my embarrassment/time/frustration.
Thanks Heather. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hot Heads Hair Extensions
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "Same thing happened to me, the day after I had them put in my hair was too frizzy and got tangled literally ever hour, I would run my fingers through..."
- "I ordered Timewise kit and deep wrinkle filler. I used for 12 weeks and didn't do what they claimed it would. Didn't improve skin or wrinkles. I did return item..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I just experience a driver that forced me into on coming traffic. If I didn't stop there would have been an accident. I was on the left lane and the..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."