I had a very bad experience with them too. I bought 3 pack 18-20". Salon put them in a week before I went away on vacation. While on vacation 4 pieces, (so 8) slid out, came out while brushing even before I went on beach, swimming etc. They ripped my hair out along with the extension. I did everything I was told to do and didn't use anything I was told NOT to use. I stayed in contact with my stylist. She took them out for free and sent them back to hot heads. I was told they needed to do an analysis and if they deemed them faulty then they would send new ones. After 4 months no response, apology or explanation. I told my salon refund me this is ridiculous. They claimed they could not until them got a answer from hothead and they could not get a hold of hot heads.
Finally, they agreed to send new ones. I get to the salon and there were only 2 packs and they were the shorter length. (Again ripping me off without any explanation or apology or credit for my embarrassment/time/frustration.
Thanks Heather. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hot Heads Hair Extensions
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "I ordered Timewise kit and deep wrinkle filler. I used for 12 weeks and didn't do what they claimed it would. Didn't improve skin or wrinkles. I did return item..."
- "Same thing happened to me, the day after I had them put in my hair was too frizzy and got tangled literally ever hour, I would run my fingers through..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I just experience a driver that forced me into on coming traffic. If I didn't stop there would have been an accident. I was on the left lane and the..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."