Verified Reviewer

1.7

Hotel villa Delle Meraviglie

My wife and I were supposed to have our wedding at this hotel. Therefore, we booked the entire hotel including all amenities for week ending Sept 30 through Oct 3, through a wonderful company.

At our meet and greet on Friday night, the hotel employees were very rude to several of our guests. Than on Saturday morning, the day of our wedding at breakfast, hotel management were very rude to our guests they. They were unprepared to feed 53 BLACK peoples. Therefore , they started yelling and hazing at our guests like dogs to leave restaurant.

At this point, my cup was full and I let them know that enough is enough in an angry tone, and reminded them that we rented the entire hotel (property) for 3 night.

They didnt like what I told them,

So they kicked us (53 guests) out of the hotel. (This is on the day of the wedding).

They were paid over $11,500. We were told that this was the first time this hotel had hosted BLACK PEOPLES.

The owner of this hotel and staff are DISHONEST, RACIST and more importantly they destroyed our wedding.

You draw your conclusion.

User's recommendation: These people are Racist, unprofessional.

Preferred solution: We used Slow-Dreams and money was paid ($11,500) to Slow-Dreams - Slow-Dreams paid Hotel Villa Delle Meraviglie .

Hotel Villa delle Meraviglie Pros: Location.

Hotel Villa delle Meraviglie Cons: Racist, Rude, Unprofessional.

Location: Maratea, Basilicata 85046, Italy

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Hotel Villa delle Meraviglie Reviews