I booked 7 days at the hotel.I got bed bug bites my first night.

They switched me to another room. After I showed them the pictures two days later and asked for compensation, they only offered to refund my stay but not willing to offer anything more. The hotel fully admitted it was their wrong doing but insistd there's nothing more to offer. The bed bug bites were very bad and swell the entire week.

Still did not disappear after almost four days.

When I asked the hotel owner to give me the contact info for his manager at IHG group, he refused and simply asked me to call customer service.His attitude was very condescending and said to me "I'm not negotiating with you!", "Why don't you just ask for a million points?", etc.

Review about: Deluxe Room.

1.9
Cleanliness
Quality of Accommodation
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2000
Preferred solution need to have at least 500,000 hotel reward points in compesation

Had an Experience with Hotel Indigo?

Comments

greg
Farmington, Michigan, United States #1245993

You're lucky you didn't get hit my a missile in Tel Aviv.

You;re adorable. You can stay at my place anytime.