I purchased a 75" visio tv off 1 of u'r subsidiary companies through hotekart the listing says the address is located at southpark mall in colonial heights virginia but I checked the address's mall directory for the outlet it doesn't exist theres nobody I can contact by phone & there hasn't been any further info on the delivery of the sale item it's now been 11 days since the sale was made so someone got money from my credit card & in 4 more days I will be going back to my bank to deal with this mess my bank told me they couldn't do anything until a reasonable amount of mailing time went by that will be in 4 days so I plan on filing a fraud situation with my bank on this because the customer service rating for both spotify & now hotekart I believe has claim to yet another very unsatisfied sale & I'm going to notify my bank to prosecute if anything can be done to the fullest extent of the law allowable because both of these companies do very bad business & someone needs to put an end to the *** u make poeple believe u r giving a deal for a sale that's impassable but u basically r a conn like so much out there but I will visit my bank in 4 days from now & after that I will be given my money back by the bank but u will be on notice my bank will find u about this nobody hides forever now u can give me my $77.99 for the tv because I won't get it & if it does show up it's being returned because I already successfully bought my tv I planned on buying somewhere else so if that delivery shows up it's being returned I already have that which I planned getting from u..

User's recommendation: I would seriously not do any business with spotify or hotekart.com's because of too many poeple that have now become very unhappy about the dealing with the business u run it's pretty much a conn.

Location: Norfolk, Virginia