Roscoe, Illinois

I am experiencing a similar problem.Ordered top of the line 6" thick extra dense foam, but with gaps between the panels heat leaks out bad.

Thick cover doesn't help if heat leaks out the sides. They also made the cover with Velcro to hold the panels together instead of a seam. I've never heard of a cover without a seam, but that is what they sent me. You cannot fold the cover on top of itself without ripping the Velcro loose which is a pain having to reconnect it.

I had several detailed conversations and emailed picture of my lift to be sure they knew what I needed. They agreed to make another outer cover with a seam, but I have not received it yet. I am not holding my breath, but hopefully they come through. They refuse to address my complaint about heat leaking out.

Paid $550 and am regretting it so far.I will update my review with a positive responce if they address these issues but I have a bad feeling.

Review about: Ultra Spa Cover.

I didn't like: Communication.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cover Valet Hot Tub Cover
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Address my heat loss issue

Had an Experience with Hot Tub Works?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.