San Diego, California
2.4K views 3 comments

I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light.I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos.

After I did that, I just decided to go ahead and try them out. First I had bought a coral lace two piece dress. It fit perfect but the problem I had was it was too sheer on the bottom half. Clothes seem to be getting more see-through these days.

Anyways, I returned it and got my money back! So no complaints there. I then purchased a coral texture skater dress. It more looks like a 50s style housewife dress.

It fits perfect!!!! And is a thicker material so no sheerness. I think too many people think all clothes should fit them the right way and be made the same way. If you don't like something send it back in the time allotted!!

I have attached a picture.I added the belt.

Review about: Dress.

I liked: Great.

4.3
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service, good quality, in time delivery, fair price!! / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hot Miami Styles?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1231037

Lol you happened to love the not-as-described dress you bought from them, so you wrote a good review saying you're not sure why others don't like this company?

Is it true to the size cuz I'm small medium and accoridung to their sizing chart im medium but im planning to order a jacket and i like jackets skin tight

to Anonymous #1140361

This dress could probably be taken in a little bit, but the dress I bought the first time was way too tight.I wear a medium large but because of my hips and butt it was too tight.

It really just depends on the material I think. I'd say if you like them skin tight, get the small.

You can always return it for a different size if it doesn't work out.Just make sure you do it in the time allotted.