Hostingfarms - They are *** bastards
We purchase the service from them they *** us with there so bad services.There hosting wont last for even 1 hour.
Every time i generate a complain till then there services get fixed and they tell me that our server is working fine. There muse be some issue from your side. And more over there server keep get hacked.They only have one server and they will tell you that they have 4 servers. There new york address is also *** fake.I have purchased so many hosting till date for my company.
But no one give such bull *** lying. Even in case of refund they are not providing the refund when i am not satisfied with there services.
they the most *** ridiculous dirty company.Never ever buy hosting from them.They will make your life more then like a ***.check the below screenshot for those mother ***.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Web Hosting
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have recently contracted out a job to a business named "Zaptech Solutions". I am urging you if you are looking to have any development work done please do not..."
- "I discovered two designer apps for android and really needed them to design t-shirts. They worked great for a while, but then I made the mistake of PAYING for..."
- "Stopzilla came onto my computer without my knowing or permission and have sinse been advertising FREE of charge then try have blocked me looking at my own work on websites..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "order no 303090499 was placed more than a month back for 3 seater sofa. Delivery date promised was 31st March. Around 25th ,someone called from Pepperfry that the delivery..."
- "I ordered in August, and since I live in India (the shipping chargers were an additional 40-50 dollars besides the actual price) I had a friend buy it for me..."