Hostingfarms - They are *** bastards
We purchase the service from them they *** us with there so bad services.There hosting wont last for even 1 hour.
Every time i generate a complain till then there services get fixed and they tell me that our server is working fine. There muse be some issue from your side. And more over there server keep get hacked.They only have one server and they will tell you that they have 4 servers. There new york address is also *** fake.I have purchased so many hosting till date for my company.
But no one give such bull *** lying. Even in case of refund they are not providing the refund when i am not satisfied with there services.
they the most *** ridiculous dirty company.Never ever buy hosting from them.They will make your life more then like a ***.check the below screenshot for those mother ***.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Web Hosting
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "As (owner of City Lights Bar & Grill) inLas Vegas. I have been experiencing major problems with The Touchsuite POS system. I have never witness anything Like this in my 18..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..."
- "I ordered in August, and since I live in India (the shipping chargers were an additional 40-50 dollars besides the actual price) I had a friend buy it for me..."
- "Hi I am an NRI and was delighted to see the newly opened store at Palladium, Mumbai,India.On the 1st day of launch itself I bought a gold bag for RS 34,000..."
- "Dear FoodPanda, I am really disgust and disappoint to see your vendor's and customer service officer's attitude. I have two complains related your vendor's and customer service officer. Event 1..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."