Hostingfarms - They are *** bastards
We purchase the service from them they *** us with there so bad services.There hosting wont last for even 1 hour.
Every time i generate a complain till then there services get fixed and they tell me that our server is working fine. There muse be some issue from your side. And more over there server keep get hacked.They only have one server and they will tell you that they have 4 servers. There new york address is also *** fake.I have purchased so many hosting till date for my company.
But no one give such bull *** lying. Even in case of refund they are not providing the refund when i am not satisfied with there services.
they the most *** ridiculous dirty company.Never ever buy hosting from them.They will make your life more then like a ***.check the below screenshot for those mother ***.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Web Hosting
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Stopzilla came onto my computer without my knowing or permission and have sinse been advertising FREE of charge then try have blocked me looking at my own work on websites..."
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "Dear All, Kindly be informed that I have a major security problem with drop box application, The problem is when I signed up in drop box and opened it for usage,..."
- "order no 303090499 was placed more than a month back for 3 seater sofa. Delivery date promised was 31st March. Around 25th ,someone called from Pepperfry that the delivery..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "Hi Hermes leather sucks. Replaced the leather belt once after making the customer wait for 4months. The replaced leather not same as the orginal one bought ,but accepted it knowing the wait..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."