Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

We purchase the service from them they *** us with there so bad services.There hosting wont last for even 1 hour.

Every time i generate a complain till then there services get fixed and they tell me that our server is working fine. There muse be some issue from your side. And more over there server keep get hacked.They only have one server and they will tell you that they have 4 servers. There new york address is also *** fake.I have purchased so many hosting till date for my company.

But no one give such bull *** lying. Even in case of refund they are not providing the refund when i am not satisfied with there services.

they the most *** ridiculous dirty company.Never ever buy hosting from them.They will make your life more then like a ***.check the below screenshot for those mother ***.

Review about: Web Hosting.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $140
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hostingfarms?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ndot Technologies India Ndot Technologies "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..." Read more Et Connect - Hacked computer, ripoff repairs Et Connect "I got scammed on Friday! While using my laptop, got a message saying that there were viruses on the computer so access was being blocked for protection. I called the..." Read more Software King - Busted By Microsoft!!!  Stay Away! Software King "I ordered Office 2010 Home and Student from this company and discovered recently my product key was no good. It kept giving me an error message that it had been..." Read more CJS CD Keys - Sent me 3 used keys, then called me a liar and are now ignoring me CJS CD Keys "My fiance bought me star wars battlefront off them for Christmas, it said the key was used. I contacted them, and a week later I had a new key, which..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more