North York, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

Never ever deal with this company!!For 4 month of our contract with them 30 days no one can call our business.

No one representative was sent to fix the problems. 11th of December they decided to change something in their software . Since that time 100 % of their clients experience the difficulties with phone lines. I received this information information today from customer service representative.

Today 22d of December. How smart to start doing this in the end of the year in Holiday Season.!!! Still there is no working phone line. They do not care about customers at all.

They do not provide any phone of Management or Head Office. The only one phone number: 416.850.2600.

Or their favourite support to put you on hold for 2-3 hours.Never ever deal with this company!!!

Review about: Horizon Telecom Business Telephone System.

I didn't like: Line does not work there is no message for the clients.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $5000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with HORIZON TELECOM?

Comments

Lima, Lima, Peru #1205832

I totally agree with you, In fact for those who are not aware of this information please take note that Horizon Telecom no longer exists.This unloyal company´s face is 1TEL now #416.425.9000 located at the same address.

Please share this in order to stop this people.

They just don´t care.In fact the adress belongs to Ondas Hispanas Radio´s office located at 4950 Yonge Street Unit 8.

Horizon Telecom @ 4950 Yonge st.,Toronto, On. It's a *** company