Never ever deal with Horizon Telecom @ 4950 Yonge st.,Toronto, On, #416.850.2600
Never ever deal with this company!!For 4 month of our contract with them 30 days no one can call our business.
No one representative was sent to fix the problems. 11th of December they decided to change something in their software . Since that time 100 % of their clients experience the difficulties with phone lines. I received this information information today from customer service representative.
Today 22d of December. How smart to start doing this in the end of the year in Holiday Season.!!! Still there is no working phone line. They do not care about customers at all.
They do not provide any phone of Management or Head Office. The only one phone number: 416.850.2600.
Or their favourite support to put you on hold for 2-3 hours.Never ever deal with this company!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Line does not work there is no message for the clients
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Horizon Telecom Business Telephone System
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "I ordered a dress from Light in the box.com and paid with my Credit Card. I was so excited. Then I read the horrible customer reviews; no customer service number,..."
- "Good morning, Month ago I bought a purse for $115 plus tax in Promenade mall Nine West store. Yesterday we drop-in in mall and the same purse was $49 - it..."
- "These indian guys are a fraud... I have hired cars from different companies all over the world i have not see one as bad as Greenmotion located at 7 Kelfield..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "I got a chicken biscuit meal and it was a small rubbery chicken finger gardendale Arby's ripped me off!!!!!!..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."