Sacramento, California

I recently received Horchow's Floral Flatware Chest.The chest on the outside is quite beautiful.

Sturdy, appears well built. However, on the inside the lining of the box is cheap black felt. Not anti-tarnish silver cloth. And, the felt was coming unglued in several places.

I was hoping to present my newly married daughter with her great-grandmother's silverplate silverware in this beautiful chest. My husband who works with wood feels he can re-glue it. This is NOT Neiman Marcus quality and I am very disappointed with the quality.

I guess I should have stuck to my gut feeling and purchased the chest from a silver company.Not happy.

Review about: Floral Flatware Chest.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Horchow?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more MyPillow caused bad caused of hives Mypillow "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more