Gurgaon, Haryana

I had the misfortune of using this forwarding service. I bought a laptop via ebay and used their service. Seller sent the laptop at my forwarding address and included an invoice as per my request.

Hopshop go however failed to include this invoice while handing over to DHL. Would also like to add that they sent my laptop in a plain DHL box, without giving any proper cushioning to safeguard laptop. I was lucky my laptop didnot break. They however did charge 4KG for a laptop hardly weighing 2KG.

I ended up paying more than double custom value because of thir unprofessionalism. i contacted them regarding this and they simply rebuffed stating i need to get in touch with DHL as they are the carrier.

Would avoid them for sure in future.

I didn't like: Customer service, Shipping charge, Packaging.

1.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hopshopgo Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $44
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with HopShopGo?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Over half a month, no response to a refund request -- to those researching Sam Ovens, you'll want to read this. Ovens Enterprises "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..." Read more YouCaring - Hugh mungus - I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer. YouCaring "I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer who needed assistance with medical treatments. "You Caring" however shut the fundraiser saying this dying man wasn't worth the websites trouble...." Read more DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Diesel - Worse customer service experience! Diesel "Diesel phone customer service is always unhelpful. First time I called was about an order couldn't be placed online because of their website issue. I messaged Diesel, they emailed me..." Read more Polygroup - 7 pools in a years time Polygroup "I have purchased a total of 7 pools last year and they all ended up leaking and the leak could not be found. One of them I returned for exchange..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more