Hilliard, Ohio
100% full Not resolved

Hope Investment Group, LLC posts ads on Craigslist and they promise a return of $10,000 on a $1,000 investment in 14 days.I paid fees for processing, insurance, delivery, and wiring money to no avail.

They direct you to wire the fees to a variety of recipients through Western Union and Money Gram. They concocted penalties and fees to pay with the promise of payment and never came through. I am still going back and forth with them via email and they now want $1700 as a penalty for reporting them to consumer protection agencies. I was naïve and foolish to think they would ever pay me and now am working on a lawsuit.

They did send checks "by mistake", asked me to cash and return the money, only to have them bounce.

The checks totaled $5800.I was really dumb, but I don't want anyone else to experience this.

Review about: Hope Investment Group Investment.

I liked: Premise.

I didn't like: How they lied.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fraud / $26000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Hope Investment Group?

Submit review

Comments

Yeah..they've been at this for years!

World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more World Financial Group - Review about Ffiul from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more