Hilliard, Ohio
100% full Not resolved

Hope Investment Group, LLC posts ads on Craigslist and they promise a return of $10,000 on a $1,000 investment in 14 days.I paid fees for processing, insurance, delivery, and wiring money to no avail.

They direct you to wire the fees to a variety of recipients through Western Union and Money Gram. They concocted penalties and fees to pay with the promise of payment and never came through. I am still going back and forth with them via email and they now want $1700 as a penalty for reporting them to consumer protection agencies. I was naïve and foolish to think they would ever pay me and now am working on a lawsuit.

They did send checks "by mistake", asked me to cash and return the money, only to have them bounce.

The checks totaled $5800.I was really dumb, but I don't want anyone else to experience this.

Review about: Hope Investment Group Investment.

I liked: Premise.

I didn't like: How they lied.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fraud / $26000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Hope Investment Group?

Comments

Yeah..they've been at this for years!

World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more