Hope Investment Group did not deliver on its promises and kept all the money I invested and paid to them.
Hope Investment Group, LLC posts ads on Craigslist and they promise a return of $10,000 on a $1,000 investment in 14 days.I paid fees for processing, insurance, delivery, and wiring money to no avail.
They direct you to wire the fees to a variety of recipients through Western Union and Money Gram. They concocted penalties and fees to pay with the promise of payment and never came through. I am still going back and forth with them via email and they now want $1700 as a penalty for reporting them to consumer protection agencies. I was naïve and foolish to think they would ever pay me and now am working on a lawsuit.
They did send checks "by mistake", asked me to cash and return the money, only to have them bounce.
The checks totaled $5800.I was really dumb, but I don't want anyone else to experience this.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- How they lied
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hope Investment Group Investment
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "I bought my couches from Southern Motion and after a little over a year they started peeling- now I have to throw them out after only a few years. I..."
- "I bought mashed potatoes in the two pack. I found 4 "things" in one of them, about the size of a dime, triangle-shaped. Could be large bugs, or..."
- "This is Jax, a grey Newfoundland. I got him when he was about 2 months old at a Petland in Hilliard Ohio. He was 5,000 dollars and little did I..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."