Winsted, Connecticut
100% full Not resolved

These two ran a company called Hoots Meow which I signed up as an affiliate with them.The gist was we advertise and earn commission on each sale.

January 10 Melissa Hast posts on page that the company is closed and they can't pay commissions to affiliates who haven't been paid since November. I personally am out 66.00 others are out more. They deleted the fb affiliate page to avoid people calling them out on this.

Jarred has personally promised we would be paid.See attached screen shots for proof of money owed and the post that Melissa Hast posted in the Hoots meow affliates only page.

Crooks and scam artists.

Review about: Commission.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss didn't pay commissions / $66
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Hoots Meow?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Tradesy - Review about Unfair Sales Practices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more