Hoots Meow - Jared Surret and Melissa Hast/hootmeow.com
These two ran a company called Hoots Meow which I signed up as an affiliate with them.The gist was we advertise and earn commission on each sale.
January 10 Melissa Hast posts on page that the company is closed and they can't pay commissions to affiliates who haven't been paid since November. I personally am out 66.00 others are out more. They deleted the fb affiliate page to avoid people calling them out on this.
Jarred has personally promised we would be paid.See attached screen shots for proof of money owed and the post that Melissa Hast posted in the Hoots meow affliates only page.
Crooks and scam artists.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- didn't pay commissions
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."