Hoots Meow - Jared Surret and Melissa Hast/hootmeow.com
These two ran a company called Hoots Meow which I signed up as an affiliate with them.The gist was we advertise and earn commission on each sale.
January 10 Melissa Hast posts on page that the company is closed and they can't pay commissions to affiliates who haven't been paid since November. I personally am out 66.00 others are out more. They deleted the fb affiliate page to avoid people calling them out on this.
Jarred has personally promised we would be paid.See attached screen shots for proof of money owed and the post that Melissa Hast posted in the Hoots meow affliates only page.
Crooks and scam artists.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- didn't pay commissions
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."