Winsted, Connecticut
100% full Not resolved

These two ran a company called Hoots Meow which I signed up as an affiliate with them.The gist was we advertise and earn commission on each sale.

January 10 Melissa Hast posts on page that the company is closed and they can't pay commissions to affiliates who haven't been paid since November. I personally am out 66.00 others are out more. They deleted the fb affiliate page to avoid people calling them out on this.

Jarred has personally promised we would be paid.See attached screen shots for proof of money owed and the post that Melissa Hast posted in the Hoots meow affliates only page.

Crooks and scam artists.

Review about: Commission.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss didn't pay commissions / $66
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Hoots Meow?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Ebay - ""DESEASDED & SPREADING"" Ebay "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..." Read more Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more