Hooters Beer Cheese Pretzel Review from Fishers, Indiana

9 of 55 Hooters reviews

Arrived at hooters at 6:00pm, service was terrible.Had looked through the menu and waited to be waited on.

When they finally arrived to obtain our order, we ordered 20 shrimp and the beer-n-pretzel appetizers once we received those we would then order our meal. The photo taken June 6,16 of the beer n pretzel appetizer (attached below) was far from what I received today. They were in pieces. We also only received 12 shrimp out of the 24 ordered.

Our drinks were tea and a Long Island iced tea of which the drink was full (completely packed) with ice. So the second drink I ordered was without ice. The Long Island iced tea I received was half a glass and they took my cup full of ice. I refused the drink- completely ridiculous.

Ready to walk out, they finally brought us the rest of the shrimp and apparently forgot to ask if we would like to order a main course. By this time there is absolutely nothing I would order.

Needed up at another restaurant to eat of which we should have nothing to begin with.Kitchen help did not have hair nets or hats on.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hooters Food
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #880127

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hooters? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 55 Hooters reviews
First Born Triplet

Jul 12, 2016 #1183996 Ontario, Canada

Yeah I agree the service was terrible, but what are you complaining about. We all know that you don't go to Hooters for the food right.

5 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hooters.
Filing a new complaint about
×