Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

I am attaching the pictures of the staff who got money from us. Their name - Sylvia song and Rose huang

Company Name: Shenzhen Hongtai Technology Electronic Co., Ltd.

Operational Address: 2/F, Bldg. G, Huangpu Runhe Industrial Area, Zhentou Road, Huangpu Community, Shajing St., Bao'an District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland)

I didn't like: Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hongtai Technology?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Nomorerack - 3 Irola tablets that DO NOT WORK Nomorerack "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Tide - Bad pods Tide "I have been using the pods for a few years now and I love them however this last batch has ruined, a set of sheets, 3 pr of underwear, 3..." Read more