1.6K views 0 comments

I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total.

Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came in it's individual box. Good impression so far. I really wanted to like HoneyColor.com but...

2 pairs had a scratch on the lenses that can't be seen until you've opened the bottle, very small but you can definitely feel it when you wear them. (Defectives)

2 pairs came with the right prescription numbers on the bottle(-5.50, -7.00) but when I tried them on, I know it had no prescription at all. Probably another Defect problem.

Of the 6 pairs I ordered, only 2 lenses were not defects.

I would not recommend HoneyColor.com as there seems to be too many defective lenses and it seems up to chance if you get the good ones. I'll stick to Loveshoppingholics.com for reliability.

Review about: Honey Color Circle Lens.

I liked: Prices.

I didn't like: Defective lenses in every order.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Honey Color?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.