Is that a fabric lack or error on my Honda Mobilio RS (Year 2014) since it's unsteady since new buy on July 2014. My Honda Mobilio was felt unstaeady at speed above 80 kmph since new buy on last July 2014. I bought it from Honda Pasteur, Bandung City, Indonesia. I had complaints many times (bbm communications recorded in bahasa Indonesia) and finally they handle and repair my car. However there is still minor unsteady condition. Yes it is unsteady, I feel like bringing trailer at back.
Now after conducting periodic servicing 10,000 KM in IBRM Honda Cicendo on Nov. 18 2014 then my car's condition became worse with the advent of new problems that previously did not exist. Please refer and read my explanation as per attachments.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Nice lounge and facilities
What I disliked
- Low work quality
- Reason of review:
- car's unsteady not fixed yet perfectly
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- 2014 Honda Mobilio Rs
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."