Cileunyi, West Java

Is that a fabric lack or error on my Honda Mobilio RS (Year 2014) since it's unsteady since new buy on July 2014. My Honda Mobilio was felt unstaeady at speed above 80 kmph since new buy on last July 2014. I bought it from Honda Pasteur, Bandung City, Indonesia. I had complaints many times (bbm communications recorded in bahasa Indonesia) and finally they handle and repair my car. However there is still minor unsteady condition. Yes it is unsteady, I feel like bringing trailer at back.

Now after conducting periodic servicing 10,000 KM in IBRM Honda Cicendo on Nov. 18 2014 then my car's condition became worse with the advent of new problems that previously did not exist. Please refer and read my explanation as per attachments.

Review about: 2014 Honda Mobilio Rs.

I liked: Nice lounge and facilities.

I didn't like: Low work quality.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss car's unsteady not fixed yet perfectly / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with HONDA CARE?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion