Homestead Realty Property Management - Landlord Holds onto a $3000 deposit
Homestead Realty of Orlando is by far the worst property management company I have ever encountered.Marissa is completely unprofessional and the owner that she was representing has no clue that she doesn't know what she is doing.
She has no knowledge of Landlord/Tenant Laws or the very lease that she signs with you. I rented from them for one full lease and would tell anyone to please STAY AWAY from this Management company. They are money hungry and will keep your deposit no matter what you do. I attached a walk in inspection when I moved in and they STILL CHARGED me for things that were on that list.
If you are looking to rent a townhouse in the Lake Nona area, Kissimmee area, or any other areas in Orlando, DO NOT entertain a lease with this company because they are very unprofessional! Listen to what all of these other reviews are saying. I wish I had listened, but I intend to contest the claim against my $3000 deposit, of which they took all of it and still charged me even more money. People like this should not be in business.
Marissa is very judgmental of people and is most rude when you disagree with her. I quoted the very lease she gave me and she was still disagreeing with what was right in front of her. She will say one thing and do something totally different when it comes to her trying to keep her job. She even put it in writing about what I was supposed to pay and when I paid that, they said it was the wrong amount.
She never owned up to it with the owner of the property that she told me the amount to pay. At the end of the day, they charged me well over $100 for that particular error. Then, they delivered a townhouse that looked okay until I started living in it. They didn't clean the apartment, they didn't paint the apartment, nor did they clean the carpet, but charged me quite a bit out of my deposit for these items.
I am taking them to court, I am contacting Better Business and will use whatever media outlet I can to make sure that nobody does business with them!BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY - THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Other issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Homestead Realty Property Management Property Manager
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "Why thank you very much Mr. Vince for those kind words. If you would be so kind to make your balance due payment, It would be appreciated. Apart from making..."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."