Newnan, Georgia

I have bought a kitchen table set paid odd in December.plus I bought a couch love seat and bedroom set.I make payments every week on Saturday I have receipts to prove this.

Home smart calls me once a week to say I didn't make payments. Which I can prove is a lie. The asst Manger asked me out and I refused the calls have been coming in each week,Saying I didn't make payments. I brought payments slips they print out for the month of January he said I owed 6.00 .

AFTER ALL THIS HARASSMENT FOR 6.00.I SAID COME GET IT. I'LL SEE YOU N COURT, FOR HARASSMENT I THEN I SPOKE TO MY MOTHER IN MAINE. They called my mother in Maine as well saying I was not making payments.I have receipts to prove them wrong. sexual harassment to me as customer.I noticed lots of returned furniture at there store.Is how they make money.

I would not GIVE GOOD REVIEWS of this company to any one.

my furniture was damaged and I did not complain.IF YOU WANT RECEIPTS I HAVE THEM.THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW.

Review about: Furniture Financing.

I didn't like: Hate being called ddead beat, Dont like all calls, To my mother in maine, Will no go out with ast manager.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $5000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Homesmart?

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Dear Dawn,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I'm sorry to hear about this.I would be more than happy to help look into this.

At your convenience, could you please email me at response@shophomesmart.com with the best number to reach you?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,