Homesmart - Review about Furniture Financing from Newnan, Georgia

38 of 56 Homesmart reviews

I have bought a kitchen table set paid odd in December.plus I bought a couch love seat and bedroom set.I make payments every week on Saturday I have receipts to prove this.

Home smart calls me once a week to say I didn't make payments. Which I can prove is a lie. The asst Manger asked me out and I refused the calls have been coming in each week,Saying I didn't make payments. I brought payments slips they print out for the month of January he said I owed 6.00 .

AFTER ALL THIS HARASSMENT FOR 6.00.I SAID COME GET IT. I'LL SEE YOU N COURT, FOR HARASSMENT I THEN I SPOKE TO MY MOTHER IN MAINE. They called my mother in Maine as well saying I was not making payments.I have receipts to prove them wrong. sexual harassment to me as customer.I noticed lots of returned furniture at there store.Is how they make money.

I would not GIVE GOOD REVIEWS of this company to any one.

my furniture was damaged and I did not complain.IF YOU WANT RECEIPTS I HAVE THEM.THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Hate being called ddead beat
    • Dont like all calls
    • To my mother in maine
    • Will no go out with ast manager

Reason of review:
Furniture Financing
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #587378

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Homesmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
38 of 56 Homesmart reviews
LuckyDogCares

Mar 17, 2015 #959679 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Dear Dawn,
Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I'm sorry to hear about this. I would be more than happy to help look into this. At your convenience, could you please email me at response@shophomesmart.com with the best number to reach you?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Jessica

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.