Homesmart International - Fraud Broker /Cheat Agent
Beware of this agency, Don't let them play you!
Here is a story of how they will get you.
This was my first property transaction. My closed on third offer with the same agent, Agent saw that I drop the offer when seller doesn't negotiate or accept my terms. So in third offer agent decided to mislead me that seller accepted all my terms, got the guys on the field to show that seller is doing the changes and disappeared with open items.
Agent: Julie Kwan Chao
1. Their agent tricked me into closing saying property fixes will be done, I should focus on the lined up tenants (Reality-those were in progress when I closed).
2. Agent arranged home cleaning & bought me locks, blinds to win my trust (I was her honey until I realized how she scammed me)
3. Agent disappeared once she got funds. She said someone will contact me for getting work done. Nobody did.
4. This was my third offer through the agent, and she saw me backing off when seller doesn't agree to my terms. She hide things from me, and she was too much interested in letting this deal happen that she avoided negotiation rounds.
EVIDANCE- She let the seller keep the rent for the property they did not own, she with held the rent to me for 16 days. She worked tenants estopple after ESCROW told she is supposed to work on it.
5. She left for vacation and 2 days later, She emailed me asking me to sign the documents so that she can credit me for appliances (Reality-she missed those even after requesting). Documents said, I received property in the way it was when I made offer (Reality- Property had more damages as tenants and owner occupied the property )
*****I must say agent has a lot of guts to ask me to sign papers this way******
*****!She must have done this before!*****
How to make them accountable: Small claims court.
Broker: Marie Hischier
1. Rudest & biased person who blindly takes agents' (their cash cow's) side.
2. She was not apologetic to me until I reminded her that it has been 12 days and I haven't yet heard "Sorry for your experience"
3. She discovered that agent has misinformed her about credit being processed to me. Broker did make sure agent mailed me credit & rent check. But even after this, she did not realize that Agent has not been true to broker.
4. I live in the house where fixes are pending, Agent agreed to those in emails, nobody has contacted me to close on those but this Broker informed BBB that fixes are scheduled (Liar Liar, Shameless Liar!)
5. Broker reviewed list of fixes and emailed me that I am looking for a brand new house! Well, Agent should have said same thing before I closed!
6. Broker also tried to report me to police to stop the communication from me
Broker promotes agents who trick clients to bring the business.
They are a big joke on the name of being in service industry stay away from them and save yourself from frustration, headaches, agonies.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- How im being charged wrong
- Rude regional manager
- Rude staff and misleading agents
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..."
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- "Do NOT rent From Brooklawn Norse Apartments in Brooklawn, NJ!Slumlords all the way! Had to wait 2 weeks after moving in before I received a lease, told me I could..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."