Toledo, Ohio
Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014, on Nov. 2nd 2014 I was broken into again, I have turned in all necessary documentation to Homesite Insurance, to date everything is done, but they are still "investigating" my claim, this has been going on since the beginning of Dec. 2014. but no one has been to y home, talked to me, or any of my neighbors about my break in, attached you will find Pictures of the damage done to my apartment, these pictures were taken by homesite after 2 days of arguing with them about why they should take pictures of the damage done to my apartment.

I would urge people NOT to use ESurance, or Homesite Insurance for ANY insurance needs, the money you save is not worth the hassles involved with getting a claim paid.

Review about: Renters Insurance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss problems processing my claim / $25000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Homesite Insurance?

Comments

Pewaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1236248

ok, when someone is cutting your couch looking for seomthing, chances are they suspect you are or you in fact are, a drug dealer

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #1209899

At least the dog and kitty were okay...looks like mr kitty is on the look out!! It does seem kinda shady by how and where the slashes are..just saying..the holder under the tmobile box isnt even messed with

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1023901

antiques really you call that *** antiques. I smell fraud

Gimme-A-Break

Go to the animal shelter, and get yourself a big mean Rottweiler.

Looks like this was a personal attack on you, who did you *** off?

Ricochet-Rabbit
to Anonymous #929491

Several break-ins in 2014? Probably pissed off a neighbor...really bad by the looks of it.

San Antonio, Texas, United States #927422

Pretty obvious this is an insurance scam.People smash and grab.

Not take the time to slice the cushions and mattress one slice on each cushion.

Slices were in the exact middle and look very deliberate.Looks like someone destroyed their own *** *** hoping to cash in.

mddg1969
to Anonymous Toledo, Ohio, United States #928093

you must either be an ***, or working for law inforcement or something, because if you really think that I would destroy antiques passed down threw my family since the 1930's, you are CRAZY, I lost things that can NEVER be replaced in this break in, and to the other poster, yes it was personal, and I don't know what I did to *** the person off.

mi
to mddg1969 #962071

I would move.They already broke your lease by not providing you with a safe environment.You have rights as a tenant.Google your states tenant rights to see what can help you.

to mddg1969 #989786

Blah blah blah, by the way if this was a robbery that car radio wouldn't have been left.