181 views
Verified Reviewer

Updated by user Jan 28, 2022

It has been more than 6 months. We still haven't received our stuff.

The mover Zano called a couple of days ago and told me that our stuff was in a storage facility in Vegas. But when I called the storage facility they told me that nothing is there and that those units are vacant. So at this point I have no idea where our stuff is. I have reported to all different agencies and departments (NTA,FMSCA,DOT,BBB)...

I don't know what else to do. I can't believe Shady companies like Homesafe Transit and Zano Moving can get away with scamming innocent people like this.

Updated by user Sep 24, 2021

We are still waiting for our things to be delivered. We have lost all hope of ever receiving our stuff.

I think we have been scammed and our things stolen.

It has been almost 3 months!! Still unresolved.If anyone can help us, please do, At this point, we do not know what else we can do.

Original review posted by user Aug 25, 2021

This has been the worst experience for us ever. We have moved 5 times within the US so far and this has been the most awful experience ever.

We still have not received our stuff.

It has been more than 3 weeks and we have paid $5000 already. We have no money left for anything.

We were quoted $3200 initially by someone named Michael and we were happy that it was so low, that we signed the initial deposit with $1370.. Then a day before the move, there was a quality call where the dispatch manager Eric quoted $4900 (because there was more stuff apparently - which we already provided to Michael).

We couldn't get our $1370 back so we had to proceed with $4900. Then the mover (Zano Moving and Storage) came and he showed an agreement of $5700.

Honestly, I don't know what was happening here. It was the day of the move - we had to leave the state the next day - what could we do with our stuff. I showed the mover the agreement of $4900 and then we negotiated (which was another bad experience) and then he said $5400.

What could we do now? He said pay half now and pay the rest at the time of delivery - So we gave a check for $1870.

He loaded all our stuff. He put down the delivery date as 7/25. We still have not received our stuff. Last week the mover (Zano Moving) called us and told us that the check bounced and was canceled.

He even sent us a picture of the canceled check(crossed out). Told us we needed to pay $1900 initial payment and the rest at delivery. We were so stupid and trusting. So we did a money transfer of $1900.

Then a couple of days later, the mover (Zano Moving) told us that his office mistakenly deposited the check and if that's the case, then there will be no balance at delivery.

So now we have paid $5000 to "Home safe Transit" and "Zano Moving and Storage". Our stuff is still not delivered. What is happening here - we have no idea.

This was all our fault for not looking at the reviews of "Home safe Transit" and getting reeled in with their low quotes in the beginning.

So now we are out $5000 and our stuff is not delivered. We are still sleeping on the floor with no stuff.

Dear Homesafe Transit -

Unless you will refund our money, please don't bother replying to this review.

There is nothing you can say to make up for the fact that there are some smooth-talking sales operators at Homesafe transit who reel you in with their low pricing quotes and then we are stuck and cheated!!

Our own fault for being so naïve and stupid.

Honestly, we believe in a true God who knows what we went through because of "HomeSafe Transit" and "Zano Moving and Storage". We pray that those who cheated/robbed us will know what it feels like and will never do so with anyone else again.

User's recommendation: To anyone else reading this, please don't ever choose Homesafe Transit or Zano Moving and Storage for your own peace of mind!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Hello, We have started a group to hold Homesafe accountable. Please join it on Facebook. It is called "Justice for Homesafe Transit Customers."

Tabitha E Hqi
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2201344

Thank you. Just sent a request to join the group.

Guest

I also have been scammed by Home Safe Transit. Fortunately, I discovered their scam before they picked up my property and charged more or lost my possessions.

I canceled and probably will never get my deposit back. I have also reported them to BBB, DOT, FMCSA, and sent letters directly to their president and chairman, but I've heard nothing.

My advice... NEVER USE HOME SAFE TRANSIT!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2165681

Good to hear someone is coming after them…

Guest

Hey I’m in the same boat!! I am currently trying to get my belongings as well.

Please let me know if you would like to team up to take these guys down. Thanks!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2126340

OH YES. here’s my email - alyanich317@***.com

Tabitha E Hqi
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2126340

Can you share your email? Or ping me on Facebook?https://***/tabitha.emmanuel

Fortunato Oyy

I’m so sorry you went though this. Reading your comment almost brought me to tears for going through a similar situation (granted, my prices and money actually given to Homesafe is lower), but their promises of making it an easy move and providing “peace of mind” are preposterous.

The first moving company that was sent took a look at all my belongings and made a face to later tell me there’s no way everything would fit in the allotted cubic footage. (Even though after going over inventory with Homesafe dispatchers at least 3 times, I was told there would still be a small amount of space left over). Great. After spending hours opening each box and deciding to leave behind my bed, dresser, and more than 50% of boxes behind in an effort to condense and make everything fit in the amount of space I was shown on the truck, next moving company is sent 2 days later.

Man enters my home, looks at the condensed belongings and says he’ll be right and “see what they want to do”. Comes back in shortly after to tell me I would have to pay 45% more than what the initial price was in order for them to load my things, as well as addition 45% more to retrieve them. (That is just under DOUBLE the price than what was initially discussed.) I wonder how an estimate of any sort can be that far off? This man decides it’s okay to smoke whatever kind of vapor device IN my home while conversing with me.

Also tells me I might as well take this stuff myself. Upon speaking with different “customer service” agents throughout these 2 separate encounters, I was told my deposit is “just 500” when I brought up a refund. The other lovely customer service agent I spoke with said “it’s just an additional $500 something” so I should just pay these movers what they are asking for. Being a small business owner myself, I could never imagine making comments like this to any customer of mine.

I’m addition, I was told that since I condensed so much, the move wouldn’t even be worth it for any movers to make.

I am now at a loss for words. Between the lack of transparency by Homesafe themselves, and the unprofessionalism of their movers they use, I wish I could give the heads up to everyone thinking of using this company to STAY AWAY.

Guest

Can I please get your last name to send you a direct message on fb. Thank you

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2118465