Verified Reviewer

Movers never called or showed. Company refuses to return my deposit.

A complaint has been filed with the Better Business Bureau as they are not even rated. They are not military friendly and they are scammers how they sleep at night is beyond me. I even spoke with several managers who over and overstated they will return my call after they research after they admitted that they are hiring young workers to deliver your items and sometimes theres just not enough room on the trucks and they would have to get another driver. Shame on you Homesafe Transit.

I have the phone records to prove no one ever called on the day my items were supposed to be picked up. My son that is in the military took a leave to come and help me move and I will make sure military families know not to use you.

User's recommendation: Do not use this non-rated unprofessional business.

Homesafe Transit Cons: Unprofessional scam.

Location: Columbia, South Carolina

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Hello, We have started a group to hold Homesafe accountable. Please join it on Facebook. It is called "Justice for Homesafe Transit Customers."

Homesafe Transit Reviews