HomeRun Creative Services - Damaged books
I ordered books from Homerun Creative Services and the packaging was two plastic grocery shopping bags.The books arrived damaged and I promptly sent an email to the company.
Guess what? They didn't respond. I would say, don't buy anything from this company unless you want damaged product, or lousy customer service.
I ordered these books as gifts for family who had worked at GM. No, I get two books that I would be embarrassed to give away as gifts.
Am I the victim of rip-off?
Am I being scammed by some company that is flogging a product.I want to see more complaints being posted to see how bad this company treats customers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damaged Books
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."