HomeRun Creative Services - Damaged books
I ordered books from Homerun Creative Services and the packaging was two plastic grocery shopping bags.The books arrived damaged and I promptly sent an email to the company.
Guess what? They didn't respond. I would say, don't buy anything from this company unless you want damaged product, or lousy customer service.
I ordered these books as gifts for family who had worked at GM. No, I get two books that I would be embarrassed to give away as gifts.
Am I the victim of rip-off?
Am I being scammed by some company that is flogging a product.I want to see more complaints being posted to see how bad this company treats customers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damaged Books
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "I too fell victim to this company. I saw a cute dress for $30 that would be perfect for my engagement photos! i paid to have the express shipping as..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."