HomeRun Creative Services - Damaged books
I ordered books from Homerun Creative Services and the packaging was two plastic grocery shopping bags.The books arrived damaged and I promptly sent an email to the company.
Guess what? They didn't respond. I would say, don't buy anything from this company unless you want damaged product, or lousy customer service.
I ordered these books as gifts for family who had worked at GM. No, I get two books that I would be embarrassed to give away as gifts.
Am I the victim of rip-off?
Am I being scammed by some company that is flogging a product.I want to see more complaints being posted to see how bad this company treats customers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damaged Books
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."