HomeRun Creative Services - Damaged books
I ordered books from Homerun Creative Services and the packaging was two plastic grocery shopping bags.The books arrived damaged and I promptly sent an email to the company.
Guess what? They didn't respond. I would say, don't buy anything from this company unless you want damaged product, or lousy customer service.
I ordered these books as gifts for family who had worked at GM. No, I get two books that I would be embarrassed to give away as gifts.
Am I the victim of rip-off?
Am I being scammed by some company that is flogging a product.I want to see more complaints being posted to see how bad this company treats customers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damaged Books
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."