Molalla, Oregon
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Jul 18, 2015

See photos of what happened to tall cup after following instructions given by Magic Bullet.

Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2015

I followed instructions to the word on page 70 of the Magic Bullet Recipe book for Pesto.I inserted ingredients as instructed, then screwed on the Cross Blade and Pulsed until it had the consistency of a grainy paste.

The book then said to twist off the Cross Blade, twist on the Shaker/Steamer Top and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Before two minutes were up, the cup had melted and there was olive oil all over the microwave. Since we followed the instructions given by Magic Bullet, I think we deserve some kind of reimbursement.

Also, you should not be instructing consumers to do things which are dangerous.Other than that, we like our Magic Bullet.

Review about: Magic Bullet.

I liked: Way it pulses food.

I didn't like: Faulty instructions given in recipe book.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $20
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Homeland Housewares?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.