Round Rock, Texas

I bought a 3 hour clean from Homejoy on Living Social and they came out yesterday.The cleaning lady was really nice and friendly, however her cleaning was not great.

I had picked up/decluttered beforehand, so all she had to do was the detail cleaning. I explained to her that we were putting our house on the market the following week, and I would like for her to focus on the bathrooms, kitchen and windows to the the house ready to show.

Pictures below were taken when I got home.I will not be using or recommending Homejoy.

Review about: Homejoy House Cleaning.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Homejoy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Most terrible cleaning service by Domestic One Cleaning Service Domestic One "I engaged Domestic One Cleaning Service today for pre-move in cleaning and they did a terrible job. The windows, toilets, toliets doors, floor was not clean at all. You can..." Read more Zerorez - Liars and scammers Zerorez "I scheduled a carpet cleaning early in the week for today, 5/6/17. I received a confirmation email and was told they would arrive between 10-1 today, with it probably being..." Read more Tidy.com Credit Card Scam Tidy "In 2016, I had been working at TIDY.com as a subcontractor doing flyer distribution services in Atlanta GA. They robbed the main distribution company based in Florida of $118,000.00 doing..." Read more Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review from Billerica, Massachusetts Molly Maid "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more