Baltimore, Maryland

I had a very pleasing experience and i personally asked to be a reference for the company.Anyone wishes to see the great work they did on my house in Annandale VA or my mother's house in Bowie MD can please feel free to contact me and come see the work.

We were not used to entertaining over the phone solicitations however the woman on the phone was so nice we gave in for the first time ever. We are so happy that we did and we feel the results are everything our salesmen told us we would expect.

I am happy to pass on my excellent report.

Review about: Roof Siding Windows.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with HomeFix?

Comments

LowerLABoB
Upper Marlboro, Maryland, United States #1058082

Now that it is 4 yrs later, how are the products holding up?

College Works Painting, don't waste your time or money... College Works Painting "Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter. They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I..." Read more HomeFix Custom Remodeling (HCR) Beware of Sales Tactics HomeFix "ASK YOURSELF: If they are such a great company with such a quality product, why do they have to hard sell customers and pressure them to sign a contract on..." Read more Otis Elevator - OTIS THE WORST COMPANY FOR ESCALATORS/LIFT Otis Elevator "Otis is the worst escalators Company.I am using this lift for last 1 year and believe me it is so unreliable that it may stop working any time.It get hanged..." Read more PMB Technologies Pmb Technologies "I are not a Competitor but a Creditor, Our company is a small family owned earthmoving business, during our dealings with Andrew Kenneth Bennett and Michael Gavin Bennett from PMB..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more