Home Style Furniture - DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE SOLD, NO REPLACEMENT PARTS!

3 of 3 Home Style Furniture reviews

HOME STYLE FURNITURE

July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the caster broke through the bottom of the wood leg rendering the chair non usable. I called the company to get a replacement part and they informed me that this item was discontinued and they were sorry for the inconvenience.

This was a new purchase we put together, then left for our permanent home, flew back up for Christmas used the chair one time and it broke!

I've been going round and round with the service desk at Home Style Furniture and they will not make this right! Its one thing if this purchase was a 200 purchase, but it was $1,500.00......

They could offer a discount on another set of chairs that aren't defective, find a part that will work, something. But they won't. They said they only had a 30 day parts replacement policy. No where in the paperwork, that was sent with the chair, is it written that I only had 30 days to get parts. What kind of a policy is that??? Most all policies give you a year for replacement parts....30 days? They must sell a lot of defective merchandise that will not hold up much longer that 30 days.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY! THEY SELL CHEAP STUFF MADE IN CHINA!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Responded quickly
  • What I disliked
    • Did not try to find a solution

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Chair
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #587919

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Home Style Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 3 Home Style Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Home Style Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×