Santa Clara, California

Home Perfect customers beware.Spent $250 on sink.

Didn't open the box within 48 hours, not realizing their incredibly limited damage reporting policy. They would not help in anyway because the damage was not reported within 48 hours. I did not damage the sink, all I did was not open the box immediately. For that crime the punishment is $250 into the garbage.

Beware because the terms and conditions you check that you have read say nothing about their unreasonable damage return policy.

When I contacted them all they said was "there is nothing we can do", which of course is ridiculous.They do not value their customers, aren't willing to assist in reaching a compromise, so BUYERS/CUSTOMERS BEWARE.

Review about: Blanco Kitchen Sink.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $250
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home Perfect?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Case Boss - Total scam Case Boss "They took my money but did not deliver a product, I ordered a iphone 7 plus case from them on March 25, 2017, and I have still not received anything...." Read more Brad Metcalf (Chrome Cards LLC) - Sports Card Scammer & Abusive Nut Chrome Cards "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more