Chicago, Illinois

I had a product shipped by a company called HomeDirect USA.It was a wine cooler I sold on eBay for $3200.

It was shipped from Chicago area to Louisiana. It took 1 month to ship and was severely damaged by the shipper. The buyer refused shipment. It was further damaged in shipping back to me.

It arrived 2 months later from the time it was originally shipped. The repair estimate for the damaged cooler exceeds it value. They wrote me a check for $60 to cover any and all damages.

They are criminals.Their web site is an example of internet posting fraud at its best.

Review about: Home Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home Direct USA?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

UPS left 4 packages in the snow at the end of my driveway Ups "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..." Read more Uship Pitbull Puppies Review Uship "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..." Read more UPS Store Unethical Practices Ups Store "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...." Read more Estes Express Lines - Estes Denies claims Estes Express Lines "Estes broke my glass fountain during shipping . It was created and marked fragile. They destroyed the evidence and are now trying not to pay the claim. this is wrong..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Everbuying - Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good. Everbuying "I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying. I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site. Ordered a smartphone..." Read more