Astoria, New York

Worst service ever. AVOID THEM

We bought new appliances from home depot and HDA did the delivery. The first delivery schedule was cancelled 3 hours before the 4 hours time window ended (basically I waste a entire morning). When they finally came with my appliances they broke two tiles on my kitchen floor. Matching the new tiles was too difficult so it was necessary re flooring. Wich cost 700$ and they just offered 450$. Otherwise we had to wait for the insurance company. Because we needed to move soon and our soon is allergic and he can't be exposed to the dust we decided to settle with the 450$

We spoke to the delivery manager who told us that he would have the check ready the following Friday, because he knew we were in a hurry. When the day came We called him and he didn't answer the phone or return the calls. After 3 days of no answer I decided to call to someone else to see if somebody else could help us to reach him. Somebody at HDA explain me that he went on vacation and he didn't let anyone else in charge. So basically we had to wait for him. The most annoying part is he didn't told us anything about our claim or our check before going on vacation.

Now we have to wait another week or more to see if we finally can get our money back.

HDA makes you waste time and money.

Review about: Delivery Crew.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home Delivery America?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.