Home Comfort USA and Ken Starr & Landon Brewer Ripped US Off!!!
Do not use Home Comfort USA for any of their residential services offerings or do not extend to them any services. The owner and CEO Ken Starr as well as the CFO Landon Brewer both lack integrity and business ethics and will completely rip you off just as they did to us.
Our firm met with the owner of Home Comfort USA Ken Starr as well as the Home Comfort USA marketing department and proposed services in a series of 3 meetings. At the end of meeting 3 the CEO Ken Starr as well as the Home Comfort USA controller reviewed our contract, terms & conditions, as well as business policies well and then Ken signed the contract initialing all areas next to each term and condition extended services to Home Comfort USA for a 1 year contract to provide services. Our firm even offered a 30-day out clause that if Home Comfort USA was not please with our services at the end of 30-days then they could cancel the contract; the CEO did not exercise this option as we provided an 11% ROI at the end of the first 30 days. Since the CEO Ken Starr opted to continue with our services after the 30-day trial he was agreeing to the 12 month of services as written in the contract.
We hired two independent contractors (1099's) for 11 months that were dedicated to the Home Comfort USA account as we had a 1 year contract with Home Comfort. Unfortunately, approximately 2.5 months is Ken Starr brought a new CFO onboard Landon Brewer, Landon Brewer lacked integrity and chose not to honor the contract in place between our two organizations that CEO Ken Starr had signed and agreed to. Never in my professional career have I worked with anyone like Landon Brewer, a person that lacks integrity, business ethics and displays a total disregard and for the Home Comfort USA vendors. When we email them about their contractual obligation Landon Brewer simply sidestepped the issue and used profanity and rude remarks in his replies. Knowing that the contract was legally binding and that he was in the wrong Landon Brewer chose to use intimidation and threatening remarks to try and get out of the contract between our firm and Home Comfort USA. Landon even went as far as to threaten our personnel with physical hard and threaten to ruin our company using the words "I will burry you" in his reply. I cannot believe that Ken Starr would allow for this behavior to come from the CFO of Home Comfort USA. Ken Starr was intentionally in breach of contract with us, the contract he signed and agreed to. He even looked the other way when Landon Brewer chose to threaten our people, our firm, and our safety when we told him we would enforce the contract.
Home Comfort USA ripped us off and we are demanding payment in full for the contract duration in the amount of $180,000.00 + damages including but not limited to the cost of the independent contractors hired and dedicated to the Home Comfort USA account.
Until Ken Starr and Landon Brewer of Home Comfort USA chose to conduct themselves with ethics and integrity we urge you to not do business with Home Comfort USA as you may be they next to get ripped off!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Comfort usa ceo ken starr lack integrity and business ethics
- Home comfort usa cfo landon brewer lack business ethics
- Reason of review:
- unethical business practices
- Preferred solution:
- The contract paid in full as the owner Ken Starr and Home Comfort USA is obligated to do.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Heating And Air Conditioning And Plumbing Services
- Home Comfort Usa Plumbing Service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I have had California Closets (CC) in my last three homes and was in love with them. Previously, I had only had them in my master closet, but now with..."
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."