Home Comfort USA and Ken Starr & Landon Brewer Ripped US Off!!!
Do not use Home Comfort USA for any of their residential services offerings or do not extend to them any services. The owner and CEO Ken Starr as well as the CFO Landon Brewer both lack integrity and business ethics and will completely rip you off just as they did to us.
Our firm met with the owner of Home Comfort USA Ken Starr as well as the Home Comfort USA marketing department and proposed services in a series of 3 meetings. At the end of meeting 3 the CEO Ken Starr as well as the Home Comfort USA controller reviewed our contract, terms & conditions, as well as business policies well and then Ken signed the contract initialing all areas next to each term and condition extended services to Home Comfort USA for a 1 year contract to provide services. Our firm even offered a 30-day out clause that if Home Comfort USA was not please with our services at the end of 30-days then they could cancel the contract; the CEO did not exercise this option as we provided an 11% ROI at the end of the first 30 days. Since the CEO Ken Starr opted to continue with our services after the 30-day trial he was agreeing to the 12 month of services as written in the contract.
We hired two independent contractors (1099's) for 11 months that were dedicated to the Home Comfort USA account as we had a 1 year contract with Home Comfort. Unfortunately, approximately 2.5 months is Ken Starr brought a new CFO onboard Landon Brewer, Landon Brewer lacked integrity and chose not to honor the contract in place between our two organizations that CEO Ken Starr had signed and agreed to. Never in my professional career have I worked with anyone like Landon Brewer, a person that lacks integrity, business ethics and displays a total disregard and for the Home Comfort USA vendors. When we email them about their contractual obligation Landon Brewer simply sidestepped the issue and used profanity and rude remarks in his replies. Knowing that the contract was legally binding and that he was in the wrong Landon Brewer chose to use intimidation and threatening remarks to try and get out of the contract between our firm and Home Comfort USA. Landon even went as far as to threaten our personnel with physical hard and threaten to ruin our company using the words "I will burry you" in his reply. I cannot believe that Ken Starr would allow for this behavior to come from the CFO of Home Comfort USA. Ken Starr was intentionally in breach of contract with us, the contract he signed and agreed to. He even looked the other way when Landon Brewer chose to threaten our people, our firm, and our safety when we told him we would enforce the contract.
Home Comfort USA ripped us off and we are demanding payment in full for the contract duration in the amount of $180,000.00 + damages including but not limited to the cost of the independent contractors hired and dedicated to the Home Comfort USA account.
Until Ken Starr and Landon Brewer of Home Comfort USA chose to conduct themselves with ethics and integrity we urge you to not do business with Home Comfort USA as you may be they next to get ripped off!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Comfort usa ceo ken starr lack integrity and business ethics
- Home comfort usa cfo landon brewer lack business ethics
- Reason of review:
- unethical business practices
- Preferred solution:
- The contract paid in full as the owner Ken Starr and Home Comfort USA is obligated to do.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Heating And Air Conditioning And Plumbing Services
- Home Comfort Usa Plumbing Service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."