Home Buys Plus on Amazon - Buyers Beware
My husband and I wanted to purchase a 65" TV but wanted to get a good price.We have always had good luck on Amazon so we tried there.
We found a 65", LED, 480 hz TV from Home Buys Plus on Amazon. Not sure if they have a regular store also, perhaps. Anyway, the TV cost $3,199.99 and I thought the Amazon Return Policy covered it in case there was a problem. We have yet to see.
However, the owner/manager, Steve, is really difficult. I sent him pictures showing no exterior damage to the TV and sent picutres of what the TV looks like when it is turned on. There is obvious internal damage to this TV. He will not pay for the shipping back of this defective, broken TV.
It will cost me $240 to send him back his broken TV. This company has no ethics what so ever. He wanted me to have a Tech come to the house and if the tech agreed it was broken he would send another.
I don't trust this company and do not feel that Amazon should let him get away with this.We will see what comes of the Amazon claim; however, buyers beware of this Amazon store and perhaps an actual store?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Toshiba Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "We got our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was starting to creak every..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "the color is running in 7 different places from the top of the TV to the middle..."
- "I placed an order this morning for 11 red roses and one white rose boquet to be delivered to my mom. I was very specific about this order and..."
- "I recently purchased your flat white ceiling paint. It was very thin and didn't cover very well. The paint dripped and did not look very well. I also..."