Home Buys Plus on Amazon - Buyers Beware

1 of 1 Home Buys Plus reviews

My husband and I wanted to purchase a 65" TV but wanted to get a good price.We have always had good luck on Amazon so we tried there.

We found a 65", LED, 480 hz TV from Home Buys Plus on Amazon. Not sure if they have a regular store also, perhaps. Anyway, the TV cost $3,199.99 and I thought the Amazon Return Policy covered it in case there was a problem. We have yet to see.

However, the owner/manager, Steve, is really difficult. I sent him pictures showing no exterior damage to the TV and sent picutres of what the TV looks like when it is turned on. There is obvious internal damage to this TV. He will not pay for the shipping back of this defective, broken TV.

It will cost me $240 to send him back his broken TV. This company has no ethics what so ever. He wanted me to have a Tech come to the house and if the tech agreed it was broken he would send another.

I don't trust this company and do not feel that Amazon should let him get away with this.We will see what comes of the Amazon claim; however, buyers beware of this Amazon store and perhaps an actual store?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Home Buys Plus reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.