Home Buys Plus on Amazon - Buyers Beware
My husband and I wanted to purchase a 65" TV but wanted to get a good price.We have always had good luck on Amazon so we tried there.
We found a 65", LED, 480 hz TV from Home Buys Plus on Amazon. Not sure if they have a regular store also, perhaps. Anyway, the TV cost $3,199.99 and I thought the Amazon Return Policy covered it in case there was a problem. We have yet to see.
However, the owner/manager, Steve, is really difficult. I sent him pictures showing no exterior damage to the TV and sent picutres of what the TV looks like when it is turned on. There is obvious internal damage to this TV. He will not pay for the shipping back of this defective, broken TV.
It will cost me $240 to send him back his broken TV. This company has no ethics what so ever. He wanted me to have a Tech come to the house and if the tech agreed it was broken he would send another.
I don't trust this company and do not feel that Amazon should let him get away with this.We will see what comes of the Amazon claim; however, buyers beware of this Amazon store and perhaps an actual store?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Toshiba Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "To those of you thinking about ordering from shoe dazzle, or any other companies like them, just don't. I bought two pairs of boots from them in November, the black..."
- "I thought I was ordering LP Blue Tooth headphones. They look exactly like them. They claimed this product was $90.00 retail which if it was an LP it would..."
- "QuestioningSuccess763 North 700 EastCenterville, UT 84014801-683-9595800-531-7452C. Spencer Reynolds decided to rip off a small business in Layton by taking in a text message advertisement, using it, then handing the digital..."