Hildale, Utah

My husband and I wanted to purchase a 65" TV but wanted to get a good price.We have always had good luck on Amazon so we tried there.

We found a 65", LED, 480 hz TV from Home Buys Plus on Amazon. Not sure if they have a regular store also, perhaps. Anyway, the TV cost $3,199.99 and I thought the Amazon Return Policy covered it in case there was a problem. We have yet to see.

However, the owner/manager, Steve, is really difficult. I sent him pictures showing no exterior damage to the TV and sent picutres of what the TV looks like when it is turned on. There is obvious internal damage to this TV. He will not pay for the shipping back of this defective, broken TV.

It will cost me $240 to send him back his broken TV. This company has no ethics what so ever. He wanted me to have a Tech come to the house and if the tech agreed it was broken he would send another.

I don't trust this company and do not feel that Amazon should let him get away with this.We will see what comes of the Amazon claim; however, buyers beware of this Amazon store and perhaps an actual store?

Review about: Toshiba Tv.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home Buys Plus?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.