Home and Room furniture - SAGGING SOFA AND DEFORMED CUSHIONS
Our salesman Vincent at Home & Room furniture in Linden N.J.was so excited to inform us that this was an American made, high quality piece of furniture.Well it certainly wasn't made with pride in America, they probably have illegals making this ***.Our sofa started showing signs of sagging a few weeks after we received it.It's cushions began morphing into deformity.
We tried to resolve this with the store , I sent an email as instructed by the receptionist for the store manager to examine and waited and waited and waited for a call back. We decided to visit the store and meet the manager and discuss the problem.Tom the manager offered have his in store repair people add more batting to the inner cushions. I expressed I did not want the sofa to be modified and this should not be happening to a brand new sofa that we paid $1700 for. When he asked what it is we'd like,we asked for our money back and he countered with he would have to have Klaussner's service people tend to this matter first and added this is the first time that they would be calling on Klaussner to send their service people to address a complaint.We don't have a good feeling about this.We'll let you know how this turns out.
I have a feeling already, after reading so many reviews that it won't be good.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Klausner Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."