Home and Room furniture - SAGGING SOFA AND DEFORMED CUSHIONS
Our salesman Vincent at Home & Room furniture in Linden N.J.was so excited to inform us that this was an American made, high quality piece of furniture.Well it certainly wasn't made with pride in America, they probably have illegals making this ***.Our sofa started showing signs of sagging a few weeks after we received it.It's cushions began morphing into deformity.
We tried to resolve this with the store , I sent an email as instructed by the receptionist for the store manager to examine and waited and waited and waited for a call back. We decided to visit the store and meet the manager and discuss the problem.Tom the manager offered have his in store repair people add more batting to the inner cushions. I expressed I did not want the sofa to be modified and this should not be happening to a brand new sofa that we paid $1700 for. When he asked what it is we'd like,we asked for our money back and he countered with he would have to have Klaussner's service people tend to this matter first and added this is the first time that they would be calling on Klaussner to send their service people to address a complaint.We don't have a good feeling about this.We'll let you know how this turns out.
I have a feeling already, after reading so many reviews that it won't be good.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Klausner Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."