Our salesman Vincent at Home & Room furniture in Linden N.J.was so excited to inform us that this was an American made, high quality piece of furniture.Well it certainly wasn't made with pride in America, they probably have illegals making this ***.Our sofa started showing signs of sagging a few weeks after we received it.It's cushions began morphing into deformity.

We tried to resolve this with the store , I sent an email as instructed by the receptionist for the store manager to examine and waited and waited and waited for a call back. We decided to visit the store and meet the manager and discuss the problem.Tom the manager offered have his in store repair people add more batting to the inner cushions. I expressed I did not want the sofa to be modified and this should not be happening to a brand new sofa that we paid $1700 for. When he asked what it is we'd like,we asked for our money back and he countered with he would have to have Klaussner's service people tend to this matter first and added this is the first time that they would be calling on Klaussner to send their service people to address a complaint.We don't have a good feeling about this.We'll let you know how this turns out.

I have a feeling already, after reading so many reviews that it won't be good.

Review about: Klausner Sectional Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1700
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home and Room furniture?

Submit review

Comments

No Timeshare

You need to write an intelligent letter of complaint to the corporate office and include the names of agencies you plan to write if they don't make good. Visit www.ivebeenrippedoff.blogspot.com the book sold there not only tells you where to write but has sample letters that work.