Home and Room furniture - SAGGING SOFA AND DEFORMED CUSHIONS
Our salesman Vincent at Home & Room furniture in Linden N.J.was so excited to inform us that this was an American made, high quality piece of furniture.Well it certainly wasn't made with pride in America, they probably have illegals making this ***.Our sofa started showing signs of sagging a few weeks after we received it.It's cushions began morphing into deformity.
We tried to resolve this with the store , I sent an email as instructed by the receptionist for the store manager to examine and waited and waited and waited for a call back. We decided to visit the store and meet the manager and discuss the problem.Tom the manager offered have his in store repair people add more batting to the inner cushions. I expressed I did not want the sofa to be modified and this should not be happening to a brand new sofa that we paid $1700 for. When he asked what it is we'd like,we asked for our money back and he countered with he would have to have Klaussner's service people tend to this matter first and added this is the first time that they would be calling on Klaussner to send their service people to address a complaint.We don't have a good feeling about this.We'll let you know how this turns out.
I have a feeling already, after reading so many reviews that it won't be good.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Klausner Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."