Portland, Oregon

I ordered some fixture parts from this "company" and what they sent was wrong.Not only did it not look anything like the item on-line it in fact was a completely different electrical good - unusable to me.

I called and asked them to pay for the return shipping. They refused and told me quote "on-line photos are for illustration purposes only. Most of our customers don't use photos when ordering". False.

This was an on-line order. Everyone uses photos! How else do you order?! Also, 2 sockets of a different type which were actually the right item (photo matched the item) arrived smashed because they had no packaging.

Not just poor packaging but none at all.

Just a pile of porcelain sockets in a box.Replacements have yet to arrive.

Review about: Porcelain Sockets.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $107
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home and Beyond?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Enable IT - Hardware caused fire Enable IT "first day out of the box this device from this company started a fire. their hardware quality is bad. consumer beware. called the ceo Daniel Cook and he did not..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Clear Choice - Worst decision ever Clear Choice "This is junk dentistry, they don't fix any problems, they ignore what you tell them, and my mouth is much worse off than it was before I went to them...." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more