Polsteins Home and Beyond
I ordered some fixture parts from this "company" and what they sent was wrong.Not only did it not look anything like the item on-line it in fact was a completely different electrical good - unusable to me.
I called and asked them to pay for the return shipping. They refused and told me quote "on-line photos are for illustration purposes only. Most of our customers don't use photos when ordering". False.
This was an on-line order. Everyone uses photos! How else do you order?! Also, 2 sockets of a different type which were actually the right item (photo matched the item) arrived smashed because they had no packaging.
Not just poor packaging but none at all.
Just a pile of porcelain sockets in a box.Replacements have yet to arrive.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Porcelain Sockets
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "I believe my negative experience at Store 3136 this evening should be brought to your attention - I would like to think you would be shocked. First of all, to be..."
- "Approached by Ryan Martin and Nick Irvin of Martin Wireless in need of a loan. They asked again for $50k with an high risk interest rate and other favorable terms...."
- "This CA company, If Only, Inc., hired us to do a furniture assessment on a large sofa that they had shipped to a couple in Clackamas, OR. The arm..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."