Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count.Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it feels like 1200 thread count -- but none of their advertising or packaging states the real thread count which IS NOT 1200.
I bought the sheets because the guy selling them at the kiosk told me they were 1200 thread count. I bought them without touching them, believing him and paying $100 for King. When I got home and opened the package the sheets were see through thin. I wanted my money back and he said he couldn't give me a refund.
The owner through my BBB complaint said that I can exchange them for pillows.All the advertising they have is fraudulent and doesn't meet the Truth in Advertising law.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "Lowe's is absolutely nasty when dealing with customers injured on its premises. See http://lowdownloweshomecentersinc.blogspot.com . Especially in its choice of insurance adjusters, SRS also known as Sedgwick..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."