Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count.Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it feels like 1200 thread count -- but none of their advertising or packaging states the real thread count which IS NOT 1200.
I bought the sheets because the guy selling them at the kiosk told me they were 1200 thread count. I bought them without touching them, believing him and paying $100 for King. When I got home and opened the package the sheets were see through thin. I wanted my money back and he said he couldn't give me a refund.
The owner through my BBB complaint said that I can exchange them for pillows.All the advertising they have is fraudulent and doesn't meet the Truth in Advertising law.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "We had Zerorez come out last year with no problems and the carpet was totally dry in 4 hours, Great experience! We had Zerorez again come out this year and clean..."
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "Ever since I applied online for healt insurance via the healthcare.gov website, my family has received unsolicited phone calls and mailings. I thought this site was protected and our..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."