Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count.Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it feels like 1200 thread count -- but none of their advertising or packaging states the real thread count which IS NOT 1200.
I bought the sheets because the guy selling them at the kiosk told me they were 1200 thread count. I bought them without touching them, believing him and paying $100 for King. When I got home and opened the package the sheets were see through thin. I wanted my money back and he said he couldn't give me a refund.
The owner through my BBB complaint said that I can exchange them for pillows.All the advertising they have is fraudulent and doesn't meet the Truth in Advertising law.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- " I have been a loyal going to be customer since September 2013!! I received a coupon the other day for take an EXTRA 35% off at home clothes..."
- "10/11/15 I had oil changed from Walmart Supercenter. The guy suggested I should also get a fuel injection fluid. After the service they did I started my car the the..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."