Holy Sheets ARE NOT 1200 thread count

4 of 4 Holy Sheets reviews

Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count.Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it feels like 1200 thread count -- but none of their advertising or packaging states the real thread count which IS NOT 1200.

I bought the sheets because the guy selling them at the kiosk told me they were 1200 thread count. I bought them without touching them, believing him and paying $100 for King. When I got home and opened the package the sheets were see through thin. I wanted my money back and he said he couldn't give me a refund.

The owner through my BBB complaint said that I can exchange them for pillows.All the advertising they have is fraudulent and doesn't meet the Truth in Advertising law.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 4 Holy Sheets reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 02, 2015 #979045

All I know is my sheets are soft! The corners fit even with my memory foam. My other sheets would be s huge fight yo stay on the mattress. Not Holy Sheets. They fit great. In fact getting ready to order more.
Thank you for my 1500 count!

0 1 Reply
spunky

Feb 06, 2015 #941768

lesson learned...no kiosk, can't trust them.

2 0 Reply
Anon

Jan 01, 2015 #923834

You realize that the higher the thread count, the thinner the sheet, in general, right?

1 1 Reply
Sassy J

Jan 05, 2014 #768783 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

I'm glad I'm not the only one who READ 1500 TC. I almost became confused when I 1st started reading this. These sheets combined with the bamboo pillows make you feel like you're sleeping on a cloud. I went back and bought two more sets.

2 4 Reply
Thomas

Oct 28, 2013 #734142

If you jack wades paid attention it's 1500 thread count my god people are ignorant

1 1 Reply
Linda

Oct 28, 2013 #734140

People if you read the *** labeling it says 1500 thread count! Please read I promise it's not going to kill you!

1 3 Reply

Dec 08, 2011 #388041

"Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it feels like 1200 thread count -- but none of their advertising or packaging states the real thread count which IS NOT 1200."

Right, it said it FEELS like 1200. Regardless of what the salesperson at the kiosk told you, the packaging never stated they were 1200 thread count. Not to mention you bought them without ever touching them...and it's somehow their fault? The guy was a SALES person, it's his job to sell you on whatever product he's pitching.
Now, if the package clearly stated 1200 thread count then your complaint might be slightly more justified, but as it stands, you made the mistake. Sorry.

1 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.