Hollywood auditions is a scam

4 of 4 Hollywood Auditions reviews

I signed a contract for Hollywood auditions.They called a few hours later,They said go to our website if you have any questions.So I did it turns out they get your resume and don't do anything.I was so mad.Here's a hint only go to snail mail audition or have an agent or manager to help you.On the cruel

audition world.Like John Casablanca's that the greatest of all.I went there for seven weeks for modeling. Always be c-a-r-e-f-u-l when on websites about auditions.!!!PAY ATTENTION TO THIS PARAGRAPH.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
4 of 4 Hollywood Auditions reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Why are there scams??

Aug 20, 2010 #178463

Jeesh I'm glad I search up here first! Hollywood Auditions called me and said I would have to pay $389 as well and It covers for three years. Or pay $149 for 3 months (adds up to $447 smh)which will also cover for three years. I didn't hear the name but called back and he said Zach Roberts! smh

Chanel

Aug 16, 2010 #176598

they jus called me today n i was about to pay them bt i am so happy i didnt after reading these comments.. The guy was so mad when i said i wasnt paying upfront and said there were only 3 spots left. Right after he said that i knew something was wrong

susanna

Aug 11, 2010 #174748

Dont believe it.. I heard from a person in the biz and she said if they ask for money up front its a scam....

Annon

Jul 30, 2010 #170207

For those of you who say you got parts. Do you actually have proof, pics, video or you just blowing smoke out your as$es? Its a scam unless i actually see proof. Why are they so INSISTANt? Hmm DUh they want your money, and they target the *** n desperate. I keep gettin calls even after i say im hesistant why? You dont know what i look like, why are u so intrested? Pple dont fall for *** *** like this, invest that mobey in travel for audtions not ScAMS!!

genesis

Jun 05, 2010 #150612

the only way to know it is a scam is that you never ever ever pay up front if they ask that it is a scam

not a scam

May 29, 2010 #148203

this morning i had breakfast with sean and charles we discussed our lunch plans with brad pitt and dinner arrangements with matt damon. They seemed legit and i only had to pay them $1500 a piece, and pay for the breakfast as well. so im waiting for their call about the location of our lunch with brad, totaly top secret location, im waiting.....

Emily

May 29, 2010 #148201

well i got charles southerland and he called and got my vm so i called him back and he made sure my parents knew first thing and did not say anything about money or anything and just asked what i would want to be on and i said disney channel and he told me that i would audition in the closest town and to fill out the resume and if i had adny ?'s to call him so yeah..... i think it is lagit

Mia

May 25, 2010 #147093

Hollywood Auditions is most definitely a scam!! I got a guy named Shawn King asking me for $389 for a portfolio that they'll have for three years. Asking for 4 head shots, and 2 body shots. plus random photos of me... weird. no company asks for random shots. I bet they are perverts. People please don't fall for this. A real casting company make their money from the industries you work for. They never take anything from you personally.

mark

Apr 18, 2010 #134334

i have charles southerland and he cool i dont think that its a scam! because i got a part in suit life on deck

Ashley

Jun 13, 2014 #827306

Idk what to think but I can't just give money away I have kids so how did they get in touch with you

Danielle

Apr 16, 2010 #133948

I just got a call earlier today from them. The guys name was Sean king. He told me that i was to pay 389.00 for 3 years and they can get me on nickelodeon and law and order and dreamworks. I knew it was a scam right away when he said that. He thinks i am *** so i acted like i wrote down the email address. It makes me mad that he called my phone and told me to send pictures of my self to him!! i needed to send FULL BODY SHOTS!

joe

Feb 21, 2010 #116936

i just singed up is that web real ?

John Q

Feb 08, 2010 #112763

Hollywood Auditions is a scam.. You can do a search of them under the Better Business Bureau and you'll see yourself.

They scam actors and photographers..

If you guys really want to make it in Hollywood, goto acting classes and then talk to your teachers and peers.. That's the best way to get started.. Anyone who posts positive things about this company is getting paid to do so... There are too many bad to offset the good with Hollywood Auditions..

They do NOT get 5 million people on their site a month.. Lie! Their internet ranking would be much higher if thats the case.

Just my FYI.

lani

Jan 29, 2010 #109379

i signed up for h.a. and i also got charles southerland...i don't know about anyone else but i think that he's the only guy that works there so it may be a scam and it may not be...but if not then tell me why when you call the hollywood audition main line you get his voice mail??

Josh

Jan 11, 2010 #103350

Its not a scam i got a part in the new moon from it

kamra

Dec 08, 2009 #93050

they just called me at like abot 1:20pm and there was a man named charles sutherland and he asked questions about me like what do i do and my weight and height,and he asked for money upfront and said that it would be 389.00 and he said i have to have a c or above average(grades. he said that they put you on auditions for disney and nickelodeon. but my real concern is, is why did they call me so fast...and then like 15 min later they called for my sister and that was pretty wierd... i just need to know the websites that aren't a scam???

Jenna

Dec 04, 2009 #92015

I signed up for hollywood auditions and i kept wondering why they called me so fast. A real talent agency would have so many people calling and sighing up it would take forever to contact you but they called me the same day that i sighned up! I knew it was a scam and i hope no one else gets affected by them! thanks for reading this!!

Shannon

Aug 25, 2009 #68439

if hollywoodaudtions is a scam than what other are not? Please reply back on this page. im scared they would call back and ask more question but so far they said i dont have to pay them.

Jean

Aug 21, 2009 #67622

wow! i'm so happy to learn that hollywood auditions is a scam, although I was kinda hoping it wasn't. So...wait. Is this your opinion or is this fact? Is Hollywood auditions really a scam? please contact me at jeanbean_12@ymail.com

Thank you!

1-20 of 94 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hollywood Auditions.
Filing a new complaint about
×