Hollister Co - Hollister clothes are way way way way way too small

156 of 220 Hollister Co reviews

I went to hollister and bought a couple shirts that were XL.i am a normal XL sized male from any ordanary store and when i tried on the clothes, They were so small i couldnt even breath.

Hollister shouldnt have clothes for just swimsuit/muscle dudes. Hollister should have a plus sized section for the overweight hollister fans. i think this is not right. hollister would make a fortune for a plus sized section and someone should do something about this!

Give this a shout out to all of the plus sized hollister fans.MAKE HOLLISTER MAKE PLUS SIZED COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 53 Yes 53 53 No 53
Had the same issue 24 Yes 24
156 of 220 Hollister Co reviews

Nov 09, 2015 #1061033

Make them make a plus size? Someone should make you lose weight aye? Fair is fair.

0 3 Reply

Jan 07, 2016 #1090688

It has nothing to do with someone being overweight. The fact is Hollister XL shirts are at best a medium. I'm XL not because I'm overweight, but because I lift weights. I like their styles, but I can't wear them because they only target twinks.

2 0 Reply

Jul 10, 2015 #1005710

I'm a 5'8" guy and I'm very built, I lift weights everyday and Many of the shirts are much to small. An xxl stretches to fit shoulders, and the sleeves squeeze my biceps. I agree with the "larger" people cause I used to be overweight. And I also sympathize for those who are extremely skinny. But they should have a line that is "bigget" than the others.

0 0 Reply
noyb

Aug 22, 2014 #860239

*** people, seriously....wtf lol. Of course they only cater to thinner people. I mean I agree that if they made bigger sizes, they would probably make more money. Also, I've seen bigger people wear these name brand clothing and its tight as *** on them lol. ***, if they can get away with it, others probably can, too.

1 0 Reply

Jul 29, 2014 #847830

fat ***...

1 3 Reply
Liv

May 24, 2014 #819528

I disagres. I think they should make smaller clothes. My swimsuit is an xs andits way too big for me

3 9 Reply
idk

Aug 08, 2014 #853399

well maybe you should go back to shopping at a kids store...

26 4 Reply

Nov 09, 2015 #1061034

Liv, start eating a bit honey.

3 0 Reply
8 Man

Apr 19, 2014 #806950 Maumelle, Arkansas, United States

Hollister shirts are way too small. I ordered some polo style shirts in XL and they fit like a medium. I can only assume that the XXL would fit like a large. I have absolutely no problems with their jeans. They fit fine and a 34/34 is exactly that. The shirts on the other hand...

3 0 Reply

Jan 02, 2014 #767226

Or your just way way way way way to big

2 19 Reply
BeachBabe

Dec 09, 2013 #755064

okay, tf ? I shop at hollister alll the *** time, and lately, there small looks like a large !! I think hollister is making there clothes bigger cause like what?? I'm not even super skinny and a XS is large on me???? What's going on ??? o.O :x

3 6 Reply
Okay...okay

May 18, 2014 #816391

Maybe she could just be petite. A lot of people have smaller builds (like me) and sometimes Hollister clothing fit a bit larger than what I would have wanted it. You shouldn't say someone has an eating disorder because they are smaller than you, it could be the genes

8 1 Reply
Cheyenne22795

Nov 19, 2013 #744583

Listen I'm over weight and I'm beautiful and I know I am. But I really do think hollister, Victoria secret and Abercrombie should make plus size clothing because they will make more money and it will cater to EVERYONE. Not just people with surfboard abs and girls that are skin and bones and are gross looking. I'm sorry it's gross if you don't have atleast a little meat on you. But that's my thought on this. And I think all clothes should make everyone look beautiful and make them feel happy about themselves.

6 8 Reply
idk

Aug 08, 2014 #853402

*** couldn't have said it better myself!

0 5 Reply
s.h

Jan 13, 2015 #930632

Don't shame skinny people, some people can't help it. ***.

2 3 Reply

Jun 12, 2015 #994572 Hollywood, Florida, United States

I'm not against Hollister making plus sizes but being skinny is not gross at all. Some people can't exactly change being skinny even though they don't want to.

1 0 Reply

Nov 09, 2015 #1061035

Chyenne22795 I know your fat ---- didn't just call skinny girls gross. Your the gross one and you know it. No one likes blubber. You don't really think you are beautiful or you would not feel the need to down "skinny girls". Take your big butt to Walmart. They have a plus section. Hollister don't want their name on your fat but. Bottom line. #therealtruth

0 5 Reply

1-20 of 48 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.