100% full Not resolved

I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit naive and they claimed they could do everything that these other companies could do and more, well it was all a bunch of BS.I was working with a prominent NBA player looking to create some good will Charity Work around his City and we got together.

Hole in One International fouled up the contest so BAD that it ended up in Million Dollar Lawsuits I had to claim bankruptcy when all I should of done was stay with the company that I originally worked with in sports promotions. we are still battling this dispute and of course Hole in One International ran for the hills. Only After and Too Late did I find out that this is their Method of Operation at Hole in One International, make un supported claims then bag out when its time to pay up.

Pathetic People and Company Ii cannot stress whole hardheartedly to everyone that reads this TO NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS with Hole in One International Odds on promotions or Believe the Bunk that they claim they can do and who they are.They are FRAUDS PLAIN and SIMPLE.

Review about: Hole In One International Reviews.

I didn't like: Poor service, Unethical people that work there.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Hole In One International?

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #1259675

Sacramento, California, United States #1256748

The real criminal: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/man-aces-hole-one-contest-doesnt-paid-131137010--finance.html