Mark gilmartin Hole in One International Odds on Promotions is just full of _________ I recently got a flyer from him saying how he has paid out $50 million dollars ???LOL Then you go on the Internet with the State of Texas Business records and company has 100,000 in sales over 10 years MY Lawn boy makes more than him PLUS Multi million dollar lawsuits in New York Oregon Arizona Florida and smaller rip offs in Texas Connecticut Illinois Wisconsin Minnesota many jurisdictions so many you cannot keep track of the lies and distortion.

Plus his own employees have ragged on this company on local job sites. They wont even allow job applicants to come to their business for an interview SCAMMY CREEPY Deplorable despicable . .

.100 words of facts about how bad this company is was just so easy to write.PLUS a rip off of a veteran for a Harley- Davidson in Florida

Review about: Hole In One International Scam.

I didn't like: Misrepresentations.

Review #912058 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $65000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Hole In One International?

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #1256750

This is the real criminal. Been arrested and everything!