The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping off the public by providing false references while taking $$ from investors filing false claims against others at state agencies contempt charges in California. Consumer Protection sanctions and Attorney General of Colorado files a Consumer Beware report and a recent unpaid contest winning of $45,000 to a bank sponsored event in Georgia, while was sued for the Largest $150,000 contest unpaid claim by the Chicago Downs Racing industry works out of a PO Box in two states and more
More Review Details
- Product or service
- False Claims
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Beware of Orlando Florida Credit Repair - StateWide Credit Repair! Full of false advertisements!!! My wife and I paid this company a flat fee of $450.00 to repair our credit to remove..."
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..."
- "My family and I decided to try a new restaurant we chose to go to Panda Express here in Warner Robins. The service was great, however we were looking for..."
- "One day I got two "free" books in the mail, and I could cancel receiving books I would have to pay for in the future if I didn't like the..."
- "Recently I got a black coat which is worth $110 from guess .. The cloth turned out to be the worst one I have ever seen.. It was for my..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."