my son was so excited about getting a job at our local store in carbndale.he was never late never sick went above and beyond what they asked of him.

we worked hard to move out of a motel and stand on our own 2 feet after years in a abusive home. 1 week after we moved they terminated him statning the store wasnt making enough money and no rehire policy so this was 2 weeks befopre christmas so they ruined his self esteme, christmas and might very well put us on the streets.

How they treated him and others is shamefull ..christian based company yea what a joke

I didn't like: Underhanded people who work there.

Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / $10000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Submit review

Comments

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1274472

why cant YOU work?

to Anonymous Runnemede, New Jersey, United States #1296733

Totally irrelevant and off-topic.Why are you even on here?

This is for people who have bad experiences to review or so they can make a decision where to shop, not be judged and questioned by some Anonymous commenter.Yes I'm Anonymous too but I'm not picking at people.