Hobart Corporation - Don't Buy Hobart Equipment if You Need Support!
I recently purchased a Hobart/Adamatic oven Model AAD-C-303 from a private seller.Unfortunately the sale did not include a manual.
A google search was not successful so I TRIED to call Hobart to get a little help from them about wiring. What I encountered was the answering system loop from ***. Could not get to a real person and could not get to any department that would help. While I think that generally Hobart products are good I certainly would not recommend buying one if you even thought you may need some help or technical support.
It clearly indicates on the Data card that it is a Hobart company.http://www.hobartcorp.com/
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unable to reach customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Please help me find a Owners of Service manual for this unit that includes wiring instructions or diagram.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oven Aad-C-303
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."