Hobart Corporation - Don't Buy Hobart Equipment if You Need Support!
I recently purchased a Hobart/Adamatic oven Model AAD-C-303 from a private seller.Unfortunately the sale did not include a manual.
A google search was not successful so I TRIED to call Hobart to get a little help from them about wiring. What I encountered was the answering system loop from ***. Could not get to a real person and could not get to any department that would help. While I think that generally Hobart products are good I certainly would not recommend buying one if you even thought you may need some help or technical support.
It clearly indicates on the Data card that it is a Hobart company.http://www.hobartcorp.com/
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unable to reach customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Please help me find a Owners of Service manual for this unit that includes wiring instructions or diagram.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oven Aad-C-303
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."