Hobart Corporation - Don't Buy Hobart Equipment if You Need Support!
I recently purchased a Hobart/Adamatic oven Model AAD-C-303 from a private seller.Unfortunately the sale did not include a manual.
A google search was not successful so I TRIED to call Hobart to get a little help from them about wiring. What I encountered was the answering system loop from ***. Could not get to a real person and could not get to any department that would help. While I think that generally Hobart products are good I certainly would not recommend buying one if you even thought you may need some help or technical support.
It clearly indicates on the Data card that it is a Hobart company.http://www.hobartcorp.com/
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unable to reach customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Please help me find a Owners of Service manual for this unit that includes wiring instructions or diagram.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oven Aad-C-303
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "We got our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was starting to creak every..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."