Hobart Corporation - Don't Buy Hobart Equipment if You Need Support!
I recently purchased a Hobart/Adamatic oven Model AAD-C-303 from a private seller.Unfortunately the sale did not include a manual.
A google search was not successful so I TRIED to call Hobart to get a little help from them about wiring. What I encountered was the answering system loop from ***. Could not get to a real person and could not get to any department that would help. While I think that generally Hobart products are good I certainly would not recommend buying one if you even thought you may need some help or technical support.
It clearly indicates on the Data card that it is a Hobart company.http://www.hobartcorp.com/
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unable to reach customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Please help me find a Owners of Service manual for this unit that includes wiring instructions or diagram.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oven Aad-C-303
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."