HO HO Engineering and Renovation Works - Avoid at all cost

1 of 5 HO HO Engineering and Renovation Works reviews

Damaged my wall in the process of installing my bi fold door.Twice they arranged for rectification, twice they made me waited in vain without even calling to inform me they can't make it.

The time when they finally came, their worker came with a silicon gun to patch up the wall of my concrete wall???! The story hasn't ended as the rectification was unaccepted. The worker left telling me he has no experience in painting and that he has no confidence to do a proper job. The most unprofessional contractor i have ever engaged.

Wasted my time to rush home. Don't bother waiting for their return calls which on the line they will always tell you they will call you back in a moment. It will never happen! Not to mention that i have to clean my toilet and sweep the dirt they created during the installation.

Since they have wasted so much of my time, i will not be stingy to share my experience in the cyber world.The story will not stop here until they do a proper and satisfactory rectification for the damaged they have caused.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Supreme Bi Fold Door
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #892304

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with HO HO Engineering and Renovation Works? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 5 HO HO Engineering and Renovation Works reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about HO HO Engineering and Renovation Works.
Filing a new complaint about
×