HO HO Engineering and Renovation Works - Avoid at all cost
Damaged my wall in the process of installing my bi fold door.Twice they arranged for rectification, twice they made me waited in vain without even calling to inform me they can't make it.
The time when they finally came, their worker came with a silicon gun to patch up the wall of my concrete wall???! The story hasn't ended as the rectification was unaccepted. The worker left telling me he has no experience in painting and that he has no confidence to do a proper job. The most unprofessional contractor i have ever engaged.
Wasted my time to rush home. Don't bother waiting for their return calls which on the line they will always tell you they will call you back in a moment. It will never happen! Not to mention that i have to clean my toilet and sweep the dirt they created during the installation.
Since they have wasted so much of my time, i will not be stingy to share my experience in the cyber world.The story will not stop here until they do a proper and satisfactory rectification for the damaged they have caused.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Supreme Bi Fold Door
- Ho Ho Engineering And Renovation Works Door Installation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "The worst delivery services that i had engaged... they delivered wrong order 2 ttimes.... the 2nd time cost is much cheaper than what i ordered... they keep promising there..."
- "Lousy and rude sellers promised to deliever item within 3 days then waited till 4 days then msg no respond after knowing e model code. Called seller and say samsung..."
- "I order from Lazada 1/5/2015 1 unit of Flare S3 Phone worth 4500, a 16GB Mem Card worth 698.00 & Ashutb Bluetooth Remote Shutter ₱ 269.00 all of them didn't..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."