Singapore, Singapore

Damaged my wall in the process of installing my bi fold door.Twice they arranged for rectification, twice they made me waited in vain without even calling to inform me they can't make it.

The time when they finally came, their worker came with a silicon gun to patch up the wall of my concrete wall???! The story hasn't ended as the rectification was unaccepted. The worker left telling me he has no experience in painting and that he has no confidence to do a proper job. The most unprofessional contractor i have ever engaged.

Wasted my time to rush home. Don't bother waiting for their return calls which on the line they will always tell you they will call you back in a moment. It will never happen! Not to mention that i have to clean my toilet and sweep the dirt they created during the installation.

Since they have wasted so much of my time, i will not be stingy to share my experience in the cyber world.The story will not stop here until they do a proper and satisfactory rectification for the damaged they have caused.

Review about: Supreme Bi Fold Door.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with HO HO Engineering and Renovation Works?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion