Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I faithfully paid for the services of HMS to cover my appliances for 13 years.When I filed a claim, I was told my washer' s motor malfunction was from abuse and misuse.

How do you abuse a washer, except by washing clothes? The motor failure was not a mechanical failure nor was it from normal wear and tear. It was not covered. My stove heater was not from normal wear and tear; it was not covered.

Needless to say I immediately cancelled my services, since I was not benefiting from them.I don't recommend this company even to my worst enemy

Review about: Hms Home Warranty Washing Machine Warranty.

Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with HMS Home Warranty?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more HMS Home Warranty - Worst service ever!!!!! Worst investment ever!!!!! HMS Home Warranty "I placed a claim for a washer machine. A technician was sent and order 2 parts which came earlier, I called to re-schedule the technician visit so that the washer..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Review about 50 Floor Hardwood Flooring Installation from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more