Hippo Enterprizes - Suzanne Jones Marotti, Michael LaRue, Jessica Marotti, Alicia Marotti

1 of 1 Hippo Enterprizes reviews

Suzanne Marotti is a sociopath that does not care for the property rights of others. She and her family have stolen from the inheritance of her brother, James Jones (Clearwater, Fl) by stealing 650,000 from him leaving him absolutely no money and since he is on disability, in poverty.

1) They scammed him by telling him to put his mothers trust in their name since he owed 20,000 in child support. He did that and they took everything

2) She couldnt get her hands on close to 100 acres of farmland in Illinois that was his, so she made him sign it over to her so that she could sell it for the both of them. She sold it and he never got a dime.

3) She took her own brother's house out of a trust and put it in her name then tried to have him evicted. Some of the above named people (Suzanne's sons and daughters) went to his house and screamed at him to sign papers which he refused. Neighbors called the police

They also scammed an aunt out of money and another son or hers. Jessica (lives in Denver, Colorado) and Alicia (St Petersburg, Fl)and Michael Larue (Lives in Tn) have also helped her and they have all split the money between them. A son Chris(Miami), has refused to get involved but it is speculated that he has gotten money too.

Suzanne Marotti is a traveling nurse in Labor and Delivery. She travels to get away from attorneys and people looking for her. She also scammed a company and has a lawsuit going. She is a gambler and a lush.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Hippo Enterprizes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 27, 2013 #707340

I hear you Janis, and I understand why you are upset. I'm sorry things have gotten to this point. And I assure you that Jessica, Michael and I had no hand in Suzanne and Jay's financial dealings. I really am sorry that things have gotten here. I assure you that Jessica, Michael, and I had no part of whatever may have happened to Uncle Jay. I am not running, that is why I am posting to you. I welcome the chance to talk to anyone you would like me to talk to. Attorneys or whomever, whatever will give you peace. My email address is a.marotti35 at outlook.com. I can send the attorneys proof of Suzanne's passing.She did in fact pass away some time ago. I'm just trying to let you so we call all move on, and go our separate ways, as you would like. Thanks.

0 1 Reply
Joseph Beteiun

Aug 25, 2013 #706305 Glendale, Arizona, United States

Oh, Alicia you make me sick. OF COURSE your mother is hiding. If she thinks that phony "death notice" online fooled any of us, well it didnt. She will be found and brought to justice along with you and Michael and your other sister too. You people have absolutely no morals. You are a bunch of low life thieves and scammers. There is proof that I can show anyone. Papers from an attorney that can put you in prison for conspiracy and your sociopath mother for grand theft. Please do not call Jay "uncle" nor consider his ex wife any of your family in any way. They do not consider anyone family that steals money like that. You learned thievery, lying and deception very well from your mother. You are pathetic is all I have to say. If your mother is not hiding why has she not contacted Jays attorney????? HMMMM. You cockroaches scatter and hide when the attorney calls. Everything Alicia said is a LIE. ALL of them had a hand in his money. I can prove it. I will show proof to anyone that wants it then you will see. Hippo Enterprises was used to take Jays money and your names are all in it. Just google Hippo Enterprises. The attorney has proof you took it. Your just trying to save your reputation. There is no reputation to save. You are a little thief and a liar, just like your mother. A ***.
View Scam

1 0 Reply

Aug 27, 2013 #707336

I hear you Janis, and I understand why you are upset. I'm sorry things have gotten to this point. And I assure you that Jessica, Michael and I had no hand in Suzanne and Jay's financial dealings. I really am sorry that things have gotten here. I assure you that Jessica, Michael, and I had no part of whatever may have happened to Uncle Jay. I am not running, that is why I am posting to you. I welcome the chance to talk to anyone you would like me to talk to. Attorneys or whomever, whatever will give you peace. My email address is a.marotti35 at outlook.com. I can send the attorneys Suzanne's death certificate if you like. She did in fact pass away some time ago. I'm just trying to let you so we call all move on, and go our separate ways, as you would like. Thanks.

0 0 Reply

Aug 24, 2013 #705854

Hello,
This is Alicia Marotti. I am one of the people being discussed in the above post. I am writing this in response to these things that are being said about me and Jessica Marotti and Michael LaRue. First of all none of these things are true. If you have come across any of these libelous things that are being written about us, I would like to state again that none of these things are true. These posting are being put up by my Uncle James Franklin Jones (of Clearwater, FL) and his ex-wife Janis Keller Jones (of Pembroke Pines, FL). I have proof of this.
These postings claim that my Mom, Suzanne Marotti is hiding and running from justice, to that all I can say, is it’s pretty hard to run when you are deceased. As to the matter of this inheritance that James Jones has had ripped off from him, well to that all I can say is…WE HAVE NO MONEY. There would be proof of a money trail, especially of this amount, and there is NONE because it simply isn’t true. My sister, my brothers and I are all gainfully employed, have debt, and pay our taxes. We have NO inheritance money. This is very easily proved. None of these things being written about us are true. We certainly aren’t hiding or running from anything. I am posting my email address at the close of this post, and I welcome advice on how to handle this harassing and bullying behavior. Others emails are also welcome to open a line of adult, well-mannered communication. If I can answer any questions I will surely do so,
... Show more

0 1 Reply
pissed off too

Jan 02, 2013 #588368

I have known Suzanne Marotti as a nurse and she stole from a few of the patients at the hospital I worked at

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hippo Enterprizes.
Filing a new complaint about
×